where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Ultrasonic Sciences Ltd
We specialize in the design and manufacture of automated and semi-automated ultrasonic testing systems, including multi axis, multi channels systems and phased array electronics.
Career Discussions
Mohamed nabil
Mohamed nabil
11:49 Apr-21-2009
Need help regarding Pulsed Eddy current testing

Hi, i`m an Egyptian Diving equipment Engineer in a huge Offshore oil services company, but i`m still young lacking some experience

we have a current contract which includes Inspection of an Underwater concrete protected Pipeline using Pulsed Eddy current testing

I checked around and found the Forum contains so many professionals can you please suggest any sub-contractor that can supply us with this service ( Hiring of Equipment + Necessary Equipment for the job duration

Thanks in advance for any answers or help regarding that enquiry

RVI man
Director
United Kingdom, Joined Mar 2008, 25

RVI man

Director
United Kingdom,
Joined Mar 2008
13:08 Apr-21-2009
Re: Need help regarding Pulsed Eddy current testing
In Reply to Mohamed nabil at 11:49 Apr-21-2009 (Opening).

Mohamed

This is something we can help you with, pls see

www.inspectahire.com

Mohamed nabil
Mohamed nabil
15:30 May-20-2009
Re: Need help regarding Pulsed Eddy current testing
In Reply to RVI man at 13:08 Apr-21-2009 .

Thanks alot it helped me ALOT seriously my management was so pleased, and said thats exactly what they need.

Product Spotlight

GEKKO - Portable Phased Array Testing with TFM in Real-Time

The portable phased array testing system GEKKO provides 64 parallel test channels. On creating testi
ng parameters the operator is assisted by the CIVA software. Due to its modular set-up the GEKKO instrument is suitable for operators of all skill levels.
>

Combination of Digital Image Correlation and Thermographic Measurements

The combination of measuring results from the digital image correlation (ARAMIS, DIC) and temperat
ure measuring data from infrared cameras permits the simultaneous analysis of the thermal and mechanical behavior of test specimens in the materials and components testing field.
>

AIS229 - Multipurpose Real Time System

Latest standard & automatic real time system developed by Balteau. The AIS229 has been designed to
do series inspection in a wide variety of industry. Composed of a shielded cabinet, 5 axis manipulator, x-ray generator and tubehead from 160kV to 225kV, a fl at panel & much more, the AIS229 is most certainly one of the most multipurpose RTR system available on the market.
>

Compact NDT inspection-heads for measurements with active thermography

The compact inspection head is suitable for thermographic ndt tasks. The uncooled infrared camera
is specially developed for NDI-tasks and offers a thermal sensitivity until now known only from thermal imagers with cooled detector. All required components and functions are integrated into the inspection-head. You will only need an ethernet cable to connect the sensor with the evaluation system.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window