where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Career Discussions
Mohamed nabil
Mohamed nabil
11:49 Apr-21-2009
Need help regarding Pulsed Eddy current testing

Hi, i`m an Egyptian Diving equipment Engineer in a huge Offshore oil services company, but i`m still young lacking some experience

we have a current contract which includes Inspection of an Underwater concrete protected Pipeline using Pulsed Eddy current testing

I checked around and found the Forum contains so many professionals can you please suggest any sub-contractor that can supply us with this service ( Hiring of Equipment + Necessary Equipment for the job duration

Thanks in advance for any answers or help regarding that enquiry

RVI man
Director
United Kingdom, Joined Mar 2008, 25

RVI man

Director
United Kingdom,
Joined Mar 2008
13:08 Apr-21-2009
Re: Need help regarding Pulsed Eddy current testing
In Reply to Mohamed nabil at 11:49 Apr-21-2009 (Opening).

Mohamed

This is something we can help you with, pls see

www.inspectahire.com

Mohamed nabil
Mohamed nabil
15:30 May-20-2009
Re: Need help regarding Pulsed Eddy current testing
In Reply to RVI man at 13:08 Apr-21-2009 .

Thanks alot it helped me ALOT seriously my management was so pleased, and said thats exactly what they need.

Product Spotlight

Echomac® Small

Available with up to eight channels of electronics to detect and evaluate thickness, flaws and eccen
tricity, this UT tester is housed in a convenient, smaller cabinet. This instrument can be used in conjunction with bubbler or immersion tank systems, or with a test bench or in laboratory applications. The Echomac® Small is available in the FD4, FD6 or FD6A versions.
>

NDT.net launches mobile-friendly design

NDT.net has revamped its website providing a mobile-friendly design.The front page received a comp
letely new design and all other sections are now reacting responsively on mobile devices. This has been a major step to make our website more user- friendly.
>

CIVA 2020 UT Module

CIVA NDE Simulation Software is the world leader of NDT Simulation. The UT simulation Module incl
udes: - "Beam computation": Beam propagation simulation - "Inspection Simulation": Beam interaction with flaws or specimens The user can simulate a whole inspection process (pulse echo, tandem or TOFD) with a wide range of probes (conventional, Phased- arrays or EMAT), components, and flaws.
>

iProbe - USB Phased Array Probe

Turn your PC, Laptop or Tablet into a powerful 32:64 Phased Array system with our USB powered Phas
ed Array iProbe and inspection software package. Perform affordable weld inspection and corrosion mapping inspections with this powerful but small system. The probe has a 100V pulser, 8K PRF, dual axis encoder input and achieves outstanding signal quality.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window