where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

YXLON Copenhagen
YXLON Copenhagen is a highly specialized, award winning Danish company with 60 years of experience in portable X-ray solutions for industrial NDT.

Job Seeks
Nelson
Nelson
08:15 Jun-11-2009
CSWIP 3.1, CWI WRI BHEL, NDT MT PT RT UT Lev II, QA/QC Engineer

Job Location: -

Dear Sir,

I am a Mechanical engineer holding first class Honours in diploma.

I am applying for the post of CSWIP 3.1 Certified Welding Inspector.

Qualification : DME, CSWIP 3.1 – Welding Inspector, Certified Welding
Inspector from WRI , BHEL, NDT Level II - MT, PT, RT & UT ( Hands on
Experience ).

Having 10 years experience in the field of Heavy Steel structural
fabrication, Heavy forging, Machining, Welding, NDT and Manufacturing of
Industrial Pressure Valves.

Workded as a Welding Inspector third party for M/s. Emirates Industrial
Laboratory, Dubai.

Herewith I have attached my resume for your kind perusal.

Expecting your immediate response by replying at the earliest.

With warm regards,

S. Nelson.

Please contact me at
Mobile : 0091 - 9965646249
Reply personal Mail to : nelsoninbox@gmail.com, essnelson@yahoo.com

Product Spotlight

Conformable wedge transducer

The conformability is obtained with a flexible membrane filled with water between the transducer and
the inspected component. The coupling between the membrane and the component requires a small quantity of water or couplant. The conformable wedge combines the acoustic performance of immersion technique with good coupling and low attenuation.
>

OPBOX with standard software is able to do all types of inspections and measurements: flaw detection in welds and materials, scanning of objects, testing composite materials, forged and moulded pieces, many UT inspections, measurements of properties of ma

Typical applications: UT measurements with pulse technique, Measurement of thicknesses also at hig
h temperatures, Measurements of properties of materials, including fluids and gases We are delivering a standard version of the software (for any Microsoft Windows up to 10 x64 with Microsoft Hardware certification report Approved) and for special needs: SDK with ready to use examples for LabView, MATLAB x64, C++ wrapper for dll, Python and Linux., and also low-level description of how to control our devices directly from any USB tools
>

Ultrasonic Probe Recharacterization Service

NDT Systems offers a comprehensive Aftercare and Recharacterization Service for all our ultrasonic
probes. The Recharacterization Service is fully compliant with International ASTM E1065 Standard Guide (and other applicable standards) and offers complete documentation, traceable to the ASTM E1065 Standard. For more details or to schedule Recharacterization Services contact ndtsales@ndtsystems.com
>

NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe

DOPPLER NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe, more stable, new tyre makes lesser acoustic attenuation
, much lighter makes easier to handle, more slim size, magnetic and mechanical encoder optional etc...more
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window