where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

DASEL SISTEMAS
Our Phased Array equipments, based on SITAU Technology, are among the PAS highest performance in the market.
Technical Discussions
Liliana Silva
Engineering,
ISQ, Portugal, Joined Feb 2009, 1

Liliana Silva

Engineering,
ISQ,
Portugal,
Joined Feb 2009
17:45 Jun-17-2009
Computed Radiography

In the last months I have been working with Computed Radiography. I am using image plates from DURR. Has anyone has experience with these image plates? I would like to change some ideas!
Thanks in advance.
Liliana

Mr.charles
Mr.charles
10:02 Jun-18-2009
Re: Computed Radiography
In Reply to Liliana Silva at 17:45 Jun-17-2009 (Opening).

I used the same machine.

Do you have any problems,please contact me.

adex609 qorie
adex609 qorie
19:18 Jul-04-2009
Re: Computed Radiography
In Reply to Liliana Silva at 17:45 Jun-17-2009 (Opening).

Yes, i'm also use the same equipment.

Product Spotlight

High-end Ultrasonic Flaw Detector with 32:128PR PAUT and 2-ch TOFD: SyncScan 2

SIUI’s newly launched SyncScan 2, is a high-end ultrasonic flaw detector with 32:128PR PAUT and
2-ch TOFD, which can maximize your efficiency for PA and TOFD. ● Support PA/TOFD/UT ● 32-ch PA is more suitable for inspection on extra-thick wall and high-attenuation material. ● 32-ch PA and 2-ch TOFD work simultaneously. ● Support PR mode for corrosion inspection.
>

Sci Aps Z-Series Portable Handheld Analysers

The world’s only handheld analyzer that measures carbon content in stainless (yes even L-grades),s
teels, and cast irons. Also accepted for low Si analysis for sulfidic corrosion analysis, and is widely used in the power industry for Cr analysis, for flow accelerated corrosion applications.
>

PROlineTOP Plug & Play Ultrasonic inspection device

As Plug & Play solution it units all control and operation elements in a small housing and therefo
re replaces the typical control cabinet...
>

Compact NDT inspection-heads for measurements with active thermography

The compact inspection head is suitable for thermographic ndt tasks. The uncooled infrared camera
is specially developed for NDI-tasks and offers a thermal sensitivity until now known only from thermal imagers with cooled detector. All required components and functions are integrated into the inspection-head. You will only need an ethernet cable to connect the sensor with the evaluation system.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window