where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
Liliana Silva
Engineering,
ISQ, Portugal, Joined Feb 2009, 2

Liliana Silva

Engineering,
ISQ,
Portugal,
Joined Feb 2009
17:45 Jun-17-2009
Computed Radiography

In the last months I have been working with Computed Radiography. I am using image plates from DURR. Has anyone has experience with these image plates? I would like to change some ideas!
Thanks in advance.
Liliana

Mr.charles
Mr.charles
10:02 Jun-18-2009
Re: Computed Radiography
In Reply to Liliana Silva at 17:45 Jun-17-2009 (Opening).

I used the same machine.

Do you have any problems,please contact me.

adex609 qorie
adex609 qorie
19:18 Jul-04-2009
Re: Computed Radiography
In Reply to Liliana Silva at 17:45 Jun-17-2009 (Opening).

Yes, i'm also use the same equipment.

Product Spotlight

GEKKO, Standard and Advanced phased-array for Easier inspection

M2M Gekko® is a field-proven flaw detector offering PAUT, UT, TOFD and TFM through the streamline
d user interface Capture™. Released in 32:128, 64:64 or 64:128 channel configurations, Gekko combines high- resolution and speed while reducing inspectors’ training time.
>

FD800 Bench Top Flaw Detectors

The bench-top FD800 flaw detector range combines state-of-the-art flaw detection with advanced mater
ial thickness capabilities. Designed for use in the laboratory these gauges are the tool you need for all your flaw detecting needs.
>

NDT Master Lecturer

In the program both university professors and practitioners will give lectures, which guarantees the
oretical depth and practical inside. Academic Director: Prof. Dr. Christian Boller
The following lecturers are not complete: Prof. Tadeusz Stepinski, Prof. Wieslaw Staszewski, Prof. Frank Walther, Prof. Giovanni Bruno, Prof. Gerd Dobmann, Prof. Philippe Guy
>

ISONIC 3510

Very Powerful Superior Performance Extremely Portable Smart Phased Array Ultrasonic Flaw Detector an
d Recorder with 2 Conventional UT and TOFD Channels uniquely combines PA, single- and multi-channel conventional UT, and TOFD modalities providing 100% raw data recording and imaging. Suitable for all kinds of every-day ultrasonic inspections
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window