where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
Liliana Silva
Engineering,
ISQ, Portugal, Joined Feb 2009, 1

Liliana Silva

Engineering,
ISQ,
Portugal,
Joined Feb 2009
17:45 Jun-17-2009
Computed Radiography

In the last months I have been working with Computed Radiography. I am using image plates from DURR. Has anyone has experience with these image plates? I would like to change some ideas!
Thanks in advance.
Liliana

Mr.charles
Mr.charles
10:02 Jun-18-2009
Re: Computed Radiography
In Reply to Liliana Silva at 17:45 Jun-17-2009 (Opening).

I used the same machine.

Do you have any problems,please contact me.

adex609 qorie
adex609 qorie
19:18 Jul-04-2009
Re: Computed Radiography
In Reply to Liliana Silva at 17:45 Jun-17-2009 (Opening).

Yes, i'm also use the same equipment.

Product Spotlight

Semi-Automated Phased Array Immersion System for Small Composite Parts

Turn-key semi-automated system as an improved and affordable solution for inspection of small comp
osite parts. Includes support table, immersion tank, scanner, PA instrument, PC, Analysis software, database, wedge management and other options.
>

Cygnus 6+ PRO Multi-Mode Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge

The Cygnus 6+ PRO thickness gauge is the most advance gauge within the Cygnus range with key featu
res including: comprehensive data logging; A-scan and B-scan display; manual gain control; Bluetooth connectivity; and much more. With its unique dual display and three measuring modes (Multiple-Echo, Echo-Echo and Single-Echo), this surface thickness gauge offers maximum versatility for inspections.
>

YXLON Cougar EVO

Scalable small footprint X-ray inspection systems for assembly and laboratory applications. The
YXLON Cougar EVO series was designed to provide the "best-in- class" inspection solutions for SMT, semiconductor, and laboratory assembly applications, while maintaining a small system footprint for maximum convenience. With optimized software and hardware, these systems produce higher quality and more consistent results than other electronics inspection systems currently on the market.
>

Wireless TOFD scanner

Quick, accurate and highly reproducible welds testing. The System operates wirelessly and is compat
ible with any type of Windows based Laptop, Desktop or Tablet.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window