where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

GRANPECT COMPANY Ltd
GRANPECT bends to the industrialization of high-tech research achievements and specializes in research and development of various X-ray radiation imag ...
Technical Discussions
Dao Huu Xuan
Other,
Vietnam, Joined Feb 2007, 18

Dao Huu Xuan

Other,
Vietnam,
Joined Feb 2007
06:59 Jun-19-2009
Portable X-ray device

I'm looking for Portable X-ray device type Arina 1, 3, 5, 6, 7.
I can't find agency the these machines.
Can anyone give me an advice that where and how can buy such equipment.
Thank you,

Product Spotlight

NEOS III

NEOS III is Logos Imagings lightest DR system. With a built-in battery and internal wireless commu
nication, the NEOS III is perfect for users that want to quickly assess an item.
>

Sci Aps Z-Series Portable Handheld Analysers

The world’s only handheld analyzer that measures carbon content in stainless (yes even L-grades),s
teels, and cast irons. Also accepted for low Si analysis for sulfidic corrosion analysis, and is widely used in the power industry for Cr analysis, for flow accelerated corrosion applications.
>

Webinar: A better way to inspect for surface and sub-surface cracking

Zetec to host webinar November 7 on a better way to inspect for surface and sub-surface cracking. In
this webinar, we will introduce a better method that offers industry-leading portability and flexibility, while delivering exceptional flaw detection. The webinar will review and demonstrate how this solution can be applied across numerous inspection applications. Register today!
>

Ultrasonic Testing Immersion Tanks with Unmatched Scanning Features

TecScan’s non-destructive testing Ultrasonic Immersion Tanks & scanners are designed for high pe
rformance and demanding NDT testing applications. Our Scan3D™ line of High Precision Immersion Tanks are specifically designed for automated ultrasonic testing of complex composites parts used in aerospace and industrial applications.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window