where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Career Discussions
Ramdas
Inservice inspector
The institution of engineers, India, Joined Oct 2009, 1

Ramdas

Inservice inspector
The institution of engineers,
India,
Joined Oct 2009
18:05 Oct-26-2009
Clarification about exam centre

Hello,

I have to rewrite my plate practical exam (CSWIP 3.1). Presently i am working in canada. No exam centre in canada. I would like to know some alternative option regarding exam centre. is it possible to rewrite exam in British council in canada?
Please guide me.

Michel Couture
NDT Inspector,
consultant, Canada, Joined Sep 2006, 877

Michel Couture

NDT Inspector,
consultant,
Canada,
Joined Sep 2006
13:04 Oct-27-2009
Re: Clarification about exam centre
In Reply to Ramdas at 18:05 Oct-26-2009 (Opening).

Ramdas,

Since it is concerning CSWIP, I suggest you contact TWI. I know they give courses in the USA, maybe you could get your exam there.

Just a taught...

Product Spotlight

New PHAsis module for longitudinal weld seam inspection

PHAsis® Phased Array manual ultrasonic spot weld inspection device is now ideally suited for test
ing of longitudinally welded seams (e.g. Arplas® seam, short line seams) with a length of 3 to 12 mm.
>

Conformable wedge transducer

The conformability is obtained with a flexible membrane filled with water between the transducer and
the inspected component. The coupling between the membrane and the component requires a small quantity of water or couplant. The conformable wedge combines the acoustic performance of immersion technique with good coupling and low attenuation.
>

TESTD-PT SYSTEM

Pulse thermography is a non-contact test method that is ideal for the characterization of thin fil
ms and coatings or the detection of defects. With a remarquable short test time and a high detection sensitivity, the Telops TESTD-PT is the perfect tool for non- destructive testing. With such high frame rates, it is even possible to investigate highly conductive or diffusive materials.
>

GUL QSR1® Scanning

How do you measure pipe wall thickness without direct access to the area? QSR® Scanning - Guide Wav
e Quantitative Short Range Scanning.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window