where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Career Discussions
Asif Ali
NDT Inspector, -
Pakistan, Joined Jul 2008, 7

Asif Ali

NDT Inspector, -
Pakistan,
Joined Jul 2008
09:17 Nov-10-2009
Retire people in UK and USA or any other country

Respected Expert
How I can find retire people in UK and USA or any other country having have a life experience in the filed on Inspection and testing.

Thanks

John Brunk
Engineering, NDT Level III
Self employed, part-time, USA, Joined Oct 1999, 162

John Brunk

Engineering, NDT Level III
Self employed, part-time,
USA,
Joined Oct 1999
18:13 Nov-10-2009
Re: Retire people in UK and USA or any other country
In Reply to Asif Ali at 09:17 Nov-10-2009 (Opening).

I will be such a person soon. I plan to retire from full-time work in February 2009 and have worked in NDT since 1963. I'm still having a lot of fun with it, jsut don't want to work full-time any more.

John Brunk
USA

Dent
Consultant, NDE Manager NDELevel III/3
NDT Consultant, Canada, Joined Nov 1998, 252

Dent

Consultant, NDE Manager NDELevel III/3
NDT Consultant,
Canada,
Joined Nov 1998
22:11 Nov-10-2009

I am one in Canada.
42 years in the NDT business and I am now semi retired for 6 years. I just work when something interesting comes up

khalid khan
Director
Quality NDT Solutions, Pakistan, Joined Jan 2005, 1

khalid khan

Director
Quality NDT Solutions,
Pakistan,
Joined Jan 2005
03:20 Nov-11-2009

I am semi retired and have 30+ yrs of NDT experiance in Canada, USA and Pakistan
and would retire in pakistan soon,let me know if i can be of any help to you.

S.V.Swamy
Engineering, - Material Testing Inspection & Quality Control
Retired from Nuclear Fuel Complex , India, Joined Feb 2001, 787

S.V.Swamy

Engineering, - Material Testing Inspection & Quality Control
Retired from Nuclear Fuel Complex ,
India,
Joined Feb 2001
09:53 Nov-11-2009

Dear Asif,

I retired last year from Nuclear Fuel Complex, Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India, after nearly 41 years of experience in almost all aspects of Quality Management including NDT. I still enjoy interactions here and in other forums where my knowledge is useful.

Product Spotlight

OPBOX with standard software is able to do all types of inspections and measurements: flaw detection in welds and materials, scanning of objects, testing composite materials, forged and moulded pieces, many UT inspections, measurements of properties of ma

Typical applications: UT measurements with pulse technique, Measurement of thicknesses also at hig
h temperatures, Measurements of properties of materials, including fluids and gases We are delivering a standard version of the software (for any Microsoft Windows up to 10 x64 with Microsoft Hardware certification report Approved) and for special needs: SDK with ready to use examples for LabView, MATLAB x64, C++ wrapper for dll, Python and Linux., and also low-level description of how to control our devices directly from any USB tools
>

Portable Ground Penetrating Radar - Proceq GP8000

The Proceq GP8000 portable ground penetrating radar instrument is the beginning of a new era in ND
T. The outstanding, patented ultra- wideband technology combined with a compact wireless probe delivers unmatched industry performance. Proceq GP8000 is the world’s first large-scale inspection solution that utilizes Augmented Reality in industrial applications.
>

Cygnus 6+ PRO Multi-Mode Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge

The Cygnus 6+ PRO thickness gauge is the most advance gauge within the Cygnus range with key featu
res including: comprehensive data logging; A-scan and B-scan display; manual gain control; Bluetooth connectivity; and much more. With its unique dual display and three measuring modes (Multiple-Echo, Echo-Echo and Single-Echo), this surface thickness gauge offers maximum versatility for inspections.
>

FAAST-PA! OEM Patented phased Array for high speed UT inspection

Multiangle, Multifocus, Multifrequency, Multibeam. Instead of stacking UT electronics and having m
any PA probes, FAAST-PA is able to transmit all delay laws within ONE single shot in Real time.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window