where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Hillger Ing. Büro
was founded in 1984 and develops special ultrasonic imaging systems for high-tech materials.
Career Discussions
Asif Ali
NDT Inspector, -
Pakistan, Joined Jul 2008, 7

Asif Ali

NDT Inspector, -
Pakistan,
Joined Jul 2008
09:17 Nov-10-2009
Retire people in UK and USA or any other country

Respected Expert
How I can find retire people in UK and USA or any other country having have a life experience in the filed on Inspection and testing.

Thanks

John Brunk
Engineering, NDT Level III
Self employed, part-time, USA, Joined Oct 1999, 160

John Brunk

Engineering, NDT Level III
Self employed, part-time,
USA,
Joined Oct 1999
18:13 Nov-10-2009
Re: Retire people in UK and USA or any other country
In Reply to Asif Ali at 09:17 Nov-10-2009 (Opening).

I will be such a person soon. I plan to retire from full-time work in February 2009 and have worked in NDT since 1963. I'm still having a lot of fun with it, jsut don't want to work full-time any more.

John Brunk
USA

Dent
Consultant, NDE Manager NDELevel III/3
NDT Consultant, Canada, Joined Nov 1998, 248

Dent

Consultant, NDE Manager NDELevel III/3
NDT Consultant,
Canada,
Joined Nov 1998
22:11 Nov-10-2009

I am one in Canada.
42 years in the NDT business and I am now semi retired for 6 years. I just work when something interesting comes up

khalid khan
Director
Quality NDT Solutions, Pakistan, Joined Jan 2005, 1

khalid khan

Director
Quality NDT Solutions,
Pakistan,
Joined Jan 2005
03:20 Nov-11-2009

I am semi retired and have 30+ yrs of NDT experiance in Canada, USA and Pakistan
and would retire in pakistan soon,let me know if i can be of any help to you.

S.V.Swamy
Engineering, - Material Testing Inspection & Quality Control
Retired from Nuclear Fuel Complex , India, Joined Feb 2001, 787

S.V.Swamy

Engineering, - Material Testing Inspection & Quality Control
Retired from Nuclear Fuel Complex ,
India,
Joined Feb 2001
09:53 Nov-11-2009

Dear Asif,

I retired last year from Nuclear Fuel Complex, Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India, after nearly 41 years of experience in almost all aspects of Quality Management including NDT. I still enjoy interactions here and in other forums where my knowledge is useful.

Product Spotlight

NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe

DOPPLER NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe, more stable, new tyre makes lesser acoustic attenuation
, much lighter makes easier to handle, more slim size, magnetic and mechanical encoder optional etc...more
>

CIVA 2017 UT Module

CIVA NDE Simulation Software is the world leader of NDT Simulation. The UT simulation Module incl
udes: - "Beam computation": Beam propagation simulation - "Inspection Simulation": Beam interaction with flaws or specimens The user can simulate a whole inspection process (pulse echo, tandem or TOFD) with a wide range of probes (conventional, Phased- arrays or EMAT), components, and flaws.
>

High-end Ultrasonic Flaw Detector with 32:128PR PAUT and 2-ch TOFD: SyncScan 2

SIUI’s newly launched SyncScan 2, is a high-end ultrasonic flaw detector with 32:128PR PAUT and
2-ch TOFD, which can maximize your efficiency for PA and TOFD. ● Support PA/TOFD/UT ● 32-ch PA is more suitable for inspection on extra-thick wall and high-attenuation material. ● 32-ch PA and 2-ch TOFD work simultaneously. ● Support PR mode for corrosion inspection.
>

AIS229 - Multipurpose Real Time System

Latest standard & automatic real time system developed by Balteau. The AIS229 has been designed to
do series inspection in a wide variety of industry. Composed of a shielded cabinet, 5 axis manipulator, x-ray generator and tubehead from 160kV to 225kV, a fl at panel & much more, the AIS229 is most certainly one of the most multipurpose RTR system available on the market.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window