where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
David Bunch
David Bunch
18:45 Nov-30-2009
Updated my USN 60, running into a problem

I recently updated my USN 60 to the H7 update offered on the G.E. website. Now when I attempt to change probes, it says "Warning, probe damage may occur". What settings in the machine do I need to change in order to prevent this?

Theo Micottis
Theo Micottis
10:46 Dec-01-2009
Re: Updated my USN 60, running into a problem
In Reply to David Bunch at 18:45 Nov-30-2009 (Opening).

David try to press button "HOME". I think you cannot prevent this setback, when it says "Warning, probe damage may occur" just press button HOME then it will work as usually.

Theo

Product Spotlight

Research and Applications Development For NDT

The Research and Applications Development (RAD) group is a newly formed team within Acuren dedicat
ed to tackling challenging inspection problems. Our focus is the development of novel, field deployable, advanced inspection techniques for use in cases where standard NDT methods are ineffective. We don't wait for new innovations, we engineer them. From concept to commissioning.
>

Webinar: A better way to inspect for surface and sub-surface cracking

Zetec to host webinar November 7 on a better way to inspect for surface and sub-surface cracking. In
this webinar, we will introduce a better method that offers industry-leading portability and flexibility, while delivering exceptional flaw detection. The webinar will review and demonstrate how this solution can be applied across numerous inspection applications. Register today!
>

FlexoFORM™

The FlexoFORM™ solution integrates flexible phased array probe technology in a scanner to solv
e the challenges that come with inspecting pipe elbows. When combined with a water column, this solution can be used to collect easy-to-interpret data on elbows with diameters ranging from 4.5 in. OD up to flat and offers many benefits.
>

AIS229 - Multipurpose Real Time System

Latest standard & automatic real time system developed by Balteau. The AIS229 has been designed to
do series inspection in a wide variety of industry. Composed of a shielded cabinet, 5 axis manipulator, x-ray generator and tubehead from 160kV to 225kV, a fl at panel & much more, the AIS229 is most certainly one of the most multipurpose RTR system available on the market.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window