where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
Bruce Maxfield
Engineering, electronics and instrumentation
Analogic Engineering, Inc., USA, Joined Jan 2000, 10

Bruce Maxfield

Engineering, electronics and instrumentation
Analogic Engineering, Inc.,
USA,
Joined Jan 2000
05:34 Jul-26-2001
Journals and Books

I have the following that I am giving away if you pay the shipping costs:
IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium Proceedings; most volumes from 1972 to 1995.
IEEE Transactions on Sonics and Ultrasonics; most volumes from 1975 to 1997.
Many texts for Physics and Biophysics; ask and I will email you a list of available items.

matt stanton
matt stanton
06:17 Jul-26-2001
Re: Journals and Books
Bruce,

I would be delighted to have them. If they are still available please let me know and we can arrange shipment. Thank you for the offer.

matt

: I have the following that I am giving away if you pay the shipping costs:
: IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium Proceedings; most volumes from 1972 to 1995.
: IEEE Transactions on Sonics and Ultrasonics; most volumes from 1975 to 1997.
: Many texts for Physics and Biophysics; ask and I will email you a list of available items.

Product Spotlight

Research and Applications Development For NDT

The Research and Applications Development (RAD) group is a newly formed team within Acuren dedicat
ed to tackling challenging inspection problems. Our focus is the development of novel, field deployable, advanced inspection techniques for use in cases where standard NDT methods are ineffective. We don't wait for new innovations, we engineer them. From concept to commissioning.
>

NEW - TD Focus-ScanRX

The NEW Next Generation Advanced UT platform, TD Focus ScanRX - Also available as a card stack solut
ion. Key Improvements 1. Data acquisition is significantly faster than current design 2. Better aesthetic – closely aligns with HandyScan RX 3. Improved IP rating (Target IP66) 4. Ruggedized housing 5. Connectors are protected from impact and ingress 6. Integrated stand and separate retractable handle easy to keep clean) 7. Touchscreen with ruggedized display glass 8. 3-Axis encoder input
>

Combination of Digital Image Correlation and Thermographic Measurements

The combination of measuring results from the digital image correlation (ARAMIS, DIC) and temperat
ure measuring data from infrared cameras permits the simultaneous analysis of the thermal and mechanical behavior of test specimens in the materials and components testing field.
>

TOPAZ® 64: Fully Integrated Portable 32 or 64 Channel PAUT Instrument with FMC & TFM

Introducing TOPAZ64, the industry’s most intelligent fully integrated, portable 32 or 64-channel
phased array ultrasound (UT) instrument. TOPAZ64 combines code-compliant phased array UT with the industry’s most advanced full matrix capture (FMC) and total focusing method (TFM) capabilities. Featuring the highest acquisition frequency in its class, high resolution FMC and a 12” multi-touchscreen, users can easily visualize even the smallest flaws. TOPAZ64 can generate a bipolar pulse that provides more acoustic energy versus previous models for punching through thick components. The result is a portable tool that delivers increased inspection coverage, more accurate signals, and the ability to handle all UT inspections in one package. TOPAZ64 is ideal for challenging applications in transportation, oil and gas, manufacturing and power generation.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window