where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

NDTSS - Non Destructive Testing Society of Singapore
Visit us at SINCE 2019

Technical Discussions
Bruce Maxfield
Engineering, electronics and instrumentation
Analogic Engineering, Inc., USA, Joined Jan 2000, 10

Bruce Maxfield

Engineering, electronics and instrumentation
Analogic Engineering, Inc.,
USA,
Joined Jan 2000
05:34 Jul-26-2001
Journals and Books

I have the following that I am giving away if you pay the shipping costs:
IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium Proceedings; most volumes from 1972 to 1995.
IEEE Transactions on Sonics and Ultrasonics; most volumes from 1975 to 1997.
Many texts for Physics and Biophysics; ask and I will email you a list of available items.

matt stanton
matt stanton
06:17 Jul-26-2001
Re: Journals and Books
Bruce,

I would be delighted to have them. If they are still available please let me know and we can arrange shipment. Thank you for the offer.

matt

: I have the following that I am giving away if you pay the shipping costs:
: IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium Proceedings; most volumes from 1972 to 1995.
: IEEE Transactions on Sonics and Ultrasonics; most volumes from 1975 to 1997.
: Many texts for Physics and Biophysics; ask and I will email you a list of available items.

Product Spotlight

Conformable wedge transducer

The conformability is obtained with a flexible membrane filled with water between the transducer and
the inspected component. The coupling between the membrane and the component requires a small quantity of water or couplant. The conformable wedge combines the acoustic performance of immersion technique with good coupling and low attenuation.
>

Research Center IDEKO develops an ultrasonic train wheel inspection system for CAF

The Basque Research centre IK4-IDEKO has developed a state-of-the-art ultrasonic inspection system f
or the train wheel. This system secures a sound condition of train wheels and is thus a significant contribution to rail transport safety. The device was delivered to CAF recently and its use allows the manufacturer to become an approved supplier of rolling stock in Italy, as it meets the demanding homologation standards of this country. \\\\r\\\\n
>

TESTD-PT SYSTEM

Pulse thermography is a non-contact test method that is ideal for the characterization of thin fil
ms and coatings or the detection of defects. With a remarquable short test time and a high detection sensitivity, the Telops TESTD-PT is the perfect tool for non- destructive testing. With such high frame rates, it is even possible to investigate highly conductive or diffusive materials.
>

GUL QSR1® Scanning

How do you measure pipe wall thickness without direct access to the area? QSR® Scanning - Guide Wav
e Quantitative Short Range Scanning.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window