where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
Massimo Carminati
Massimo Carminati
06:50 Jul-26-2001
AE training books and texts

Hello everybody,

I'm looking for good training books on AE.

Thanks

Adrian Pollock
Adrian Pollock
05:05 Jul-26-2001
Re: AE training books and texts
: Hello everybody,
: I'm looking for good training books on AE.
: Thanks
Volume 5 of the NDT Handbook published by the American Society for Nondestructive Testing (ASNT) is devoted to AE. Their e-mail is www.asnt.org. Consider also coming to one of our training courses at Physical Acoustics Corporation in Princeton New Jersey, many people come here from all over the world - see our web site www.pacndt.com.

Best wishes
Dr. Adrian A. Pollock
Director of Training

Richard D. Finlayson
Director, Operations
Princeton Instruments, USA, Joined Jun 2000, 8

Richard D. Finlayson

Director, Operations
Princeton Instruments,
USA,
Joined Jun 2000
05:14 Jul-26-2001
: Hello everybody,
: I'm looking for good training books on AE.
: Thanks
Dear Mr. Carminati,
I would like to offer our company and personnel to help you in your quest to get good training books and info on AE. As the Director for the Research, Engineering Applications, Certification and Training in Acoustic Emission for a world known AE company, I have a wealth of information that I can give you. In addition, I run a full training division offering courses in every aspect of AE theory, practical, and also specific courses with emphasis on users applications.
Please contact me directly and we can discuss your needs further, be they simple direction for locating training books, or actual needs for hands on training.

Richard
RFinlayson@pacndt.com

John O'Brien
Consultant, -
Chevron ETC , USA, Joined Jan 2000, 280

John O'Brien

Consultant, -
Chevron ETC ,
USA,
Joined Jan 2000
05:33 Jul-26-2001
Its unfortunate you just missed Europes leading instroduction to AE short course which was held in the UK last week.

More short courses will be available in the coming year. In addition if there is specific AE application information that you are looking for let me know and we may have something for you.

Allen Green
Allen Green
07:48 Aug-03-2001
You probably want to get a copy of "Acoustic Emission Training Guide, How to Ensure an Accurate and Valid Acoustic Emission Test". ISBN 1-890545-00-7
James D. Leaird, ASNT Level III, AE.
Greensland Publishing Company
POBox 254531
Sacramento, CA 95865-4531

Product Spotlight

SITEX CPSERIES

Teledyne ICM’s CPSERIES has been designed with a view to revolutionizing the handling and perfor
mances of portable X-Ray sets. Despite having managed to halve the weight of similar portable X-Ray generators available on the market (while continuing to provide the same power output), the SITEX CPSERIES generators feature a shutter, a laser pointer, a beryllium window, an aluminum filter and two integrated diaphragms (customized sizes are available upon request). Without compromising the robustness and reliability for which ICM products are renowned, the small size and light weight of the SITEX CPSERIES will radically change the way that you perform your RT inspections. And you will see a positive impact in terms of both quality and return on investment (ROI).
>

UCI Hardness Tester NOVOTEST T-U2

UCI hardness tester NOVOTEST T-U2 is is used for non-destructive hardness testing of: metals and
alloys by scales of hardness: Rockwell (HRC), Brinell (HB), Vickers (HV); non-ferrous metals, alloys of iron etc., and using five additional scales for calibration; with tensile strength (Rm) scale determines the tensile strength of carbon steel pearlitic products by automatic recalculation from Brinell (HB) hardness scale.
>

Cygnus 6+ PRO Multi-Mode Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge

The Cygnus 6+ PRO thickness gauge is the most advance gauge within the Cygnus range with key featu
res including: comprehensive data logging; A-scan and B-scan display; manual gain control; Bluetooth connectivity; and much more. With its unique dual display and three measuring modes (Multiple-Echo, Echo-Echo and Single-Echo), this surface thickness gauge offers maximum versatility for inspections.
>

Sci Aps Z-Series Portable Handheld Analysers

The world’s only handheld analyzer that measures carbon content in stainless (yes even L-grades),s
teels, and cast irons. Also accepted for low Si analysis for sulfidic corrosion analysis, and is widely used in the power industry for Cr analysis, for flow accelerated corrosion applications.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window