where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

USA Borescopes
USA Borescopes is your one stop source for all your visual inspection requirements. We offer borescopes, videoscopes, push cameras and pipe ins ...
Technical Discussions
André Ribeiro
André Ribeiro
03:58 Feb-09-2010
Mitech MFD 500.

Does anybody can tell me if this device is reliable and works properly?

I am thinking on buy one for me.

http://www.ndtzone.com/Mitech-MFD500-Portable-Ultrasonic-Flaw-Detector-p41.html

Rolf
Director,
NDT.net, Germany, Joined Nov 1998, 616

Rolf

Director,
NDT.net,
Germany,
Joined Nov 1998
07:31 Feb-09-2010
Re: Mitech MFD 500.
In Reply to André Ribeiro at 03:58 Feb-09-2010 (Opening).

I do not know about their devices but in learned that it is difficult to communicate with the company. They sent me a lot of spam and ignored unsubscribe wishes. Since a few months it seems they stopped sending unwanted emails.

Product Spotlight

Cygnus 6+ PRO Multi-Mode Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge

The Cygnus 6+ PRO thickness gauge is the most advance gauge within the Cygnus range with key featu
res including: comprehensive data logging; A-scan and B-scan display; manual gain control; Bluetooth connectivity; and much more. With its unique dual display and three measuring modes (Multiple-Echo, Echo-Echo and Single-Echo), this surface thickness gauge offers maximum versatility for inspections.
>

Varex Imaging Large Field of View (FOV) Digital Detector Arrays (DDAs)

A larger FOV DDA can reduce the space and volume of the X-ray inspection system on the factory floor
, enable faster scanning times, better throughput and better resolution images at a lower dose. Customers can also save time and money. With these benefits in mind, Varex Imaging has designed a family of large FOV detectors (4343HE, XRD 1611, 4343DX-I, 4343CT) for our industrial imaging customers.
>

NOVO Armor 15 & NOVO Armor 22

The Armor Kit Contains the NOVO Armor, which provides additional mechanical protection to the NOVO 1
5WN & NOVO 22WN Detectors, the Armor Stand and a traveling soft cover. - Newest shock absorbent technology case - Water resistant design - Supports wired & wireless communication - Multiple positioning options - Tripod connection using the Built-in 1/4” threads - Simple Detector battery replacement
>

On-Demand Webinar: Advanced Ultrasonic Techniques for HTHA Detection & Assessment

In the Oil and Gas industry, High Temperature Hydrogen Attack (HTHA) can occur in steels operating a
t high temperature, usually above 205°C (400°F). Early stages of HTHA are very difficult to detect. Join us for a webinar presented by Guy Maes, Zetec Sales Engineer Director. The webinar will demonstrate how advanced ultrasonic techniques are deployed for efficient and reliable HTHA inspections.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window