where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

ULTRASOUND INSTITUTE
The Ultrasound Institute can develop new advanced ultrasonic measurement, imaging and NDT techniques for non-conventional applications.
Job Seeks
Philip Coverdale
Philip Coverdale
18:36 Feb-19-2010
Apprentice/Trainee NDT positions.

Job Location: Worldwide preferably UK

I would like to register my interests for any Trainee / Labour / Assistant NDT positions.

I believe I can utilise both my communication and analytical skills to progress within the NDT field. Last year I successfully obtained the NEBOSH general certificate and have broadened my awareness of safety in the work place and report writing.
I am very hardworking, motivated and a fast learner, I have started to research NDT literature to give me the best start possible.

I have absorbed a great commercial awareness and knowledge of the Steel industry within my current role.

I would also like to communicate that I am willing to shadow/labour for a qualified NDT technician to gain experience in my own time if necessary I would consider said mentioned work unpaid.

Please contact me for C.V or any questions you may have.

Thanks and Regards

Philip Coverdale

Product Spotlight

Cygnus 6+ PRO Multi-Mode Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge

The Cygnus 6+ PRO thickness gauge is the most advance gauge within the Cygnus range with key featu
res including: comprehensive data logging; A-scan and B-scan display; manual gain control; Bluetooth connectivity; and much more. With its unique dual display and three measuring modes (Multiple-Echo, Echo-Echo and Single-Echo), this surface thickness gauge offers maximum versatility for inspections.
>

UCI Hardness Tester NOVOTEST T-U2

UCI hardness tester NOVOTEST T-U2 is is used for non-destructive hardness testing of: metals and
alloys by scales of hardness: Rockwell (HRC), Brinell (HB), Vickers (HV); non-ferrous metals, alloys of iron etc., and using five additional scales for calibration; with tensile strength (Rm) scale determines the tensile strength of carbon steel pearlitic products by automatic recalculation from Brinell (HB) hardness scale.
>

TraiNDE UT

TraiNDE UT is a virtual tool associated with a signal database which simulates real inspection con
ditions for numerous applications (Type A/V1 block, DAC block, welds and plates).
>

Silverwing RMS PA - Phased-array corrosion mapping

Eddyfi Technologies integrated two market leading solutions, Silverwing’s RMS and M2M’s instru
ments to provide a high-speed, remote access ultrasonic phased-array inspection system with live total focusing method (TFM).
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window