where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Canadian Institute for NDE
We are specialized in training for Radiography, Ultrasonics, Magnetic Particle, Liquid Penetrant, Eddy Current and emerging NDT technologies.
Career Discussions
BISWAJIT DAS
Engineering
WELSPUN GUJARAT STAHL ROHREN LTD, India, Joined May 2008, 2

BISWAJIT DAS

Engineering
WELSPUN GUJARAT STAHL ROHREN LTD,
India,
Joined May 2008
06:09 Mar-08-2010
for cswip3.1 exam. purpose

I LOVE NDT.BUT I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT CSWIP3.1 EXAM.ANYBODY HELP ME FOR COURSE MATERIAL & QUESTIONS PAPERS OF CSWIP3.1. HOW CAN I PREPARE FOR THAT EXAM?

g_v_bhaskararao
g_v_bhaskararao
07:31 Mar-08-2010
Re: for cswip3.1 exam. purpose
In Reply to BISWAJIT DAS at 06:09 Mar-08-2010 (Opening).

Please visit WWW.CSWIP.COM and www.twi.co.uk websites

Product Spotlight

MUSE Mobile Ultrasonic Equipment

The MUSE, a portable ultrasonic imaging system, was developed for in-field inspections of light-weig
ht structures. The MUSE consists of a motor-driven manipulator, a water circulation system for the acoustic coupling and a portable ultrasonic flaw detector (USPC 3010). The MUSE provides images of internal defects (A-, B-,C- and D-scan).
>

AMIGO2

TSC Amigo2 - ACFM technology has developed a solid reputation for accurately detecting and sizing
surface-breaking cracks through paint and coatings. As the industry demands increased performance in speed, signal quality, and portability, it’s time for an evolution. It’s time for Amigo2.
>

GUL QSR1® Scanning

How do you measure pipe wall thickness without direct access to the area? QSR® Scanning - Guide Wav
e Quantitative Short Range Scanning.
>

AIS229 - Multipurpose Real Time System

Latest standard & automatic real time system developed by Balteau. The AIS229 has been designed to
do series inspection in a wide variety of industry. Composed of a shielded cabinet, 5 axis manipulator, x-ray generator and tubehead from 160kV to 225kV, a fl at panel & much more, the AIS229 is most certainly one of the most multipurpose RTR system available on the market.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window