where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Career Discussions
BISWAJIT DAS
Engineering
WELSPUN GUJARAT STAHL ROHREN LTD, India, Joined May 2008, 2

BISWAJIT DAS

Engineering
WELSPUN GUJARAT STAHL ROHREN LTD,
India,
Joined May 2008
06:09 Mar-08-2010
for cswip3.1 exam. purpose

I LOVE NDT.BUT I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT CSWIP3.1 EXAM.ANYBODY HELP ME FOR COURSE MATERIAL & QUESTIONS PAPERS OF CSWIP3.1. HOW CAN I PREPARE FOR THAT EXAM?

g_v_bhaskararao
g_v_bhaskararao
07:31 Mar-08-2010
Re: for cswip3.1 exam. purpose
In Reply to BISWAJIT DAS at 06:09 Mar-08-2010 (Opening).

Please visit WWW.CSWIP.COM and www.twi.co.uk websites

Product Spotlight

UCI Hardness Tester NOVOTEST T-U2

UCI hardness tester NOVOTEST T-U2 is is used for non-destructive hardness testing of: metals and
alloys by scales of hardness: Rockwell (HRC), Brinell (HB), Vickers (HV); non-ferrous metals, alloys of iron etc., and using five additional scales for calibration; with tensile strength (Rm) scale determines the tensile strength of carbon steel pearlitic products by automatic recalculation from Brinell (HB) hardness scale.
>

ISONIC 3510

Very Powerful Superior Performance Extremely Portable Smart Phased Array Ultrasonic Flaw Detector an
d Recorder with 2 Conventional UT and TOFD Channels uniquely combines PA, single- and multi-channel conventional UT, and TOFD modalities providing 100% raw data recording and imaging. Suitable for all kinds of every-day ultrasonic inspections
>

NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe

DOPPLER NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe, more stable, new tyre makes lesser acoustic attenuation
, much lighter makes easier to handle, more slim size, magnetic and mechanical encoder optional etc...more
>

Sci Aps Z-Series Portable Handheld Analysers

The world’s only handheld analyzer that measures carbon content in stainless (yes even L-grades),s
teels, and cast irons. Also accepted for low Si analysis for sulfidic corrosion analysis, and is widely used in the power industry for Cr analysis, for flow accelerated corrosion applications.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window