where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Job Seeks
Kinnon Hope
Kinnon Hope
12:03 Mar-12-2010
Seeking an NDT technician in Washington State

Job Location: USA

I am currently an NDT student at Ridgewater College in Hutchinson, MN. I have one semester left until I am graduated and my fiancee and I are wanting to relocate to Richland, WA. I did an internship at Energy Northwest/ The Hanford site in Richland last summer and would like to eventually work there full time. However, my mentor suggested that I work for a vendor company or contracting company to obtain my hours for level certification first. I was wondering if there are any of these companies in Washington, and also if I get a job as a contracted NDT tech, would I be able to live in Richland and just travel wherever I need to go for certain jobs? Also, are there any other companies near the Tri-cities area in which hire NDT techs? Any advice is very much appreciated.

Kinnon Hope
cobalt918@hotmail.com

Product Spotlight

FAAST-PA! OEM Patented phased Array for high speed UT inspection

Multiangle, Multifocus, Multifrequency, Multibeam. Instead of stacking UT electronics and having m
any PA probes, FAAST-PA is able to transmit all delay laws within ONE single shot in Real time.
>

ISONIC 3510

Very Powerful Superior Performance Extremely Portable Smart Phased Array Ultrasonic Flaw Detector an
d Recorder with 2 Conventional UT and TOFD Channels uniquely combines PA, single- and multi-channel conventional UT, and TOFD modalities providing 100% raw data recording and imaging. Suitable for all kinds of every-day ultrasonic inspections
>

OPBOX with standard software is able to do all types of inspections and measurements: flaw detection in welds and materials, scanning of objects, testing composite materials, forged and moulded pieces, many UT inspections, measurements of properties of ma

Typical applications: UT measurements with pulse technique, Measurement of thicknesses also at hig
h temperatures, Measurements of properties of materials, including fluids and gases We are delivering a standard version of the software (for any Microsoft Windows up to 10 x64 with Microsoft Hardware certification report Approved) and for special needs: SDK with ready to use examples for LabView, MATLAB x64, C++ wrapper for dll, Python and Linux., and also low-level description of how to control our devices directly from any USB tools
>

On Demand Webinar: Using Eddy Current Array for Large Areas in Place of Magnetic Particle and Liquid Penetrant Testing

New on-demand webinar on the use of eddy current array (ECA) technology in lieu of liquid penetrant
testing (PT) and magnetic particle testing (MT) for large area screenings. The webinar includes an introduction to the technologies with advantages and disadvantages of each. Side by side examples are discussed including aircraft stringers, engine blades, forgings, weld plates & more. View it today.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window