where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
chang guining
chang guining
04:18 Dec-04-2001
natural pipeline leak detection online

hi! everyone!

I'm a chinese engineer working in Shengli oilfieldof china.
I'm researching crude oil pipeline leak detection. now this project has finished although there are some questions already. next year, I will research the natural gas pipeline leak detection method.
are there anyone interested in rearching this project with me? or give me some advices? thank you !!

panwei
panwei
09:11 Jan-04-2002
Re: natural pipeline leak detection online
hi.Mr chang
i am postgraduate in GanSu technology of university
my major is FDI including detecting the leaking of gas pipeline through the method of wavelet
maybe we can cooperate!
yours sincerely
panwei

Pablo
Pablo
05:04 Aug-06-2002
Re: natural pipeline leak detection online
Hello, my name is Pablo I'm a Argentine Engineer. I´m working in a company resarching crude oil leak detection.
Could you send me something information about this subject!!

Thanks a lot!!!!!

: hi! everyone!
: I'm a chinese engineer working in Shengli oilfieldof china.
: I'm researching crude oil pipeline leak detection. now this project has finished although there are some questions already. next year, I will research the natural gas pipeline leak detection method.
: are there anyone interested in rearching this project with me? or give me some advices? thank you !!

Product Spotlight

Ultrasonic Probe Recharacterization Service

NDT Systems offers a comprehensive Aftercare and Recharacterization Service for all our ultrasonic
probes. The Recharacterization Service is fully compliant with International ASTM E1065 Standard Guide (and other applicable standards) and offers complete documentation, traceable to the ASTM E1065 Standard. For more details or to schedule Recharacterization Services contact ndtsales@ndtsystems.com
>

Sci Aps Z-Series Portable Handheld Analysers

The world’s only handheld analyzer that measures carbon content in stainless (yes even L-grades),s
teels, and cast irons. Also accepted for low Si analysis for sulfidic corrosion analysis, and is widely used in the power industry for Cr analysis, for flow accelerated corrosion applications.
>

MANTIS

MANTIS is a compact, powerful and affordable flaw detector (16:64PR), dedicated to field operators
. This portable equipment offers standard (electronic-, sector-, compound scan, conventional UT for pulse-echo, dual array and TOFD inspections), and advanced phased-array (real-time TFM -Total Focusing Method). MANTIS benefits from the same intuitive and user-friendly interface (CAPTURE) than Gekko for easier inspections.
>

FD800 Bench Top Flaw Detectors

The bench-top FD800 flaw detector range combines state-of-the-art flaw detection with advanced mater
ial thickness capabilities. Designed for use in the laboratory these gauges are the tool you need for all your flaw detecting needs.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window