where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

IMG ULTRASUONI SRL
Ultrasonic transducers for industrial applications (NDT) and medical (Doppler effect). Probes, Ultrasonic instruments, Special systems for NDT.

Technical Discussions
zc.sun
Director
China, Joined Mar 2002, 3

zc.sun

Director
China,
Joined Mar 2002
00:16 Jan-15-2002
Look for under ground pipeline corrosion inspection system

Dear all:
I am look for under ground pipeline corrosion inspection system.especially no pig system. please help me!

John O'Brien
Consultant, -
Chevron ETC , USA, Joined Jan 2000, 278

John O'Brien

Consultant, -
Chevron ETC ,
USA,
Joined Jan 2000
01:46 Jan-15-2002
Re: Look for under ground pipeline corrosion inspection system
You can contact No Pig at Email fino@finoag.com

Mark your email for the attention of Michael Broderick.

Their tel number is +49 5063 9599

WE have been looking at No Pig a lot plus other underground inspection techniques. If you need assistance please feel free to contact me direct.

Brant Shields
Brant Shields
08:16 Feb-20-2002
: Dear all:
: I am look for under ground pipeline corrosion inspection system.especially no pig system. please help me!

Have you considered Guided Ultrasonics for your underground piping? Contact us for any information or questions you may have.

Peter
Consultant
PQS, United Kingdom, Joined Jan 2002, 7

Peter

Consultant
PQS,
United Kingdom,
Joined Jan 2002
08:11 Feb-21-2002
: I am look for under ground pipeline corrosion inspection system.especially no pig system. please help me!

Guided Ultrasonics Ltd manufacture Wavemaker SE16 guided wave pipe screening system which is in use worldwide. Look at website www.guided-ultrasonics.com or contact Peter@guided-ultrasonics.com for more info.

Jim Yukes
Jim Yukes
09:29 Feb-22-2002
Can you give more information about the pipe to be inspected? We can supply an electromagnetic system for small diameter pipes and may be able to do something for larger diameters depending on the length of the line. Do you have access to the pipe OD? E-Pit will inspect from the OD through coatings. See : www.russelltech.com

Jim Yukes
Jim Yukes
09:29 Feb-22-2002
Can you give more information about the pipe to be inspected? We can supply an electromagnetic system for small diameter pipes and may be able to do something for larger diameters depending on the length of the line. Do you have access to the pipe OD? E-Pit will inspect from the OD through coatings. See : www.russelltech.com

Jamie Gauthier
Jamie Gauthier
00:45 Feb-22-2002
We have a system that can determine underground corrosion. Please call RTD Quality Services Inc. for further details.

Toll Free: 800-661-0066
Reception: 780-440-6600
Fax: 780-440-2538
Web: www.rtdquality.com
Email: jgauthier@rtdquality.com

David
David
06:09 Feb-25-2002
We are from a third party inspection company having international operation. We provide one-stop NDT solutions for the oil and gas pipeline inspections.

We are able to inspect for underground pipeline inspection without the need to remove insulation (dig)or pigging up to 100 metres depending on the anticipated condition of the pipe. Only one spot for each measurement is required at exposed areas like road crossing etc. The equipment we are using is sophisticated and reliable.

Other services available include corrosion under insulation (CUI) inspection where the need to remove insulation (up to 150 mm) is eliminated.

Kindly furnish us with more info on the pipeline i.e. ID, OD, length, base material, drawings (if necessary) for us to evaluate the situation and provide you the appropriate solution for your attention.

Rgds, David.

Musarrat Imam
Musarrat Imam
03:18 Jul-02-2002
We have a pipe sea water under ground carbonsteel pipe 72 and 84" dia. The pipe is corroded externally. The pipe is protected inside by glassflaking and externally hot applied bitumen membrane. we want to refurbish the pipe externally online inorder to withstand the pipe 10-15 years. The pipe was laid in 1970. please advise
1. do you have any technology which can find out the corrosion precentage of the pipe.
2. What kind of coating you will prefer to protect the pipe.

regards,
M.imam
mimam@qafco.com.qa

Bhaskar
Bhaskar
11:44 Dec-14-2010
In Reply to David at 06:09 Feb-25-2002 .

We would like to know the system for wall thickness measurement of underground pipeline without exposure to outside (ie burried pipeline of 1 to 2 KM) Dia ranges from small to Big.

Product Spotlight

iProbe - USB Phased Array Probe

Turn your PC, Laptop or Tablet into a powerful 32:64 Phased Array system with our USB powered Phas
ed Array iProbe and inspection software package. Perform affordable weld inspection and corrosion mapping inspections with this powerful but small system. The probe has a 100V pulser, 8K PRF, dual axis encoder input and achieves outstanding signal quality.
>

Conformable wedge transducer

The conformability is obtained with a flexible membrane filled with water between the transducer and
the inspected component. The coupling between the membrane and the component requires a small quantity of water or couplant. The conformable wedge combines the acoustic performance of immersion technique with good coupling and low attenuation.
>

High-performance Linear Phased Array Probes

Available to order from stock in a range of 5MHz – 7.5MHz and from 16 to 64 elements. Designed w
ith piezo-composite elements, Phoenix phased array probes provide high-resolution imaging to maximise sensitivity; accurate ultrasonic detection and sizing of defects in welds; and effective corrosion mapping. Housed in a rugged stainless steel case for on-site industrial NDT applications.
>

Teletest Focus+

Teletest Focus+ electronics have superior capabilities than rivals on the market. Beyond the usual
test features, Focus+ has 24 transmit channels and 24 receive channels, with an additional on-board switching capabilities. The instrument's frequency range is 10–300 kHz.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window