where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
TILLET
TILLET
05:53 Jan-04-2002
Shortage of isotope cobalt 60 for industrial radiography

It is more and more difficult to get in due time isotope cobalt 60 of activity 100 curies in Western Europe. In France it could take nearly one year to have your isotope.
We are interested having information how to get quickly and surely such isotope in packaging B(U) or the relevant services.
Pierre TILLET
International Project Manager
EDF/GDL
tel : 33 1 43 69 85 47
fax : 33 1 43 69 86 17
email : pierre.tillet@edf.fr

Kirra
Kirra
07:46 Mar-01-2002
Re: Shortage of isotope cobalt 60 for industrial radiography
: It is more and more difficult to get in due time isotope cobalt 60 of activity 100 curies in Western Europe. In France it could take nearly one year to have your isotope.
: We are interested having information how to get quickly and surely such isotope in packaging B(U) or the relevant services.
: Pierre TILLET
: International Project Manager
: EDF/GDL
: tel : 33 1 43 69 85 47
: fax : 33 1 43 69 86 17
: email : pierre.tillet@edf.fr
Hi. I am a 15 yr old grade 11 student in Australia
and I would like to know more about the isotope
Cobalt-60, as i am to do an asignment on it for
Chemistry.

If you could help me in any way possible, could you
please email me at

one_sweet_little_thing@hotmail.com

Thank you,
Kirra

Product Spotlight

Customized Probes and Transducers

With a strong development department and our own piezocomposite production, we accompany you from th
e first product idea to serial production. Our scientists are continuously researching new methods in the field of ultrasonic measurement technology. The progress achieved enables us to offer you optimal solutions.
>

NEW - TD Focus-ScanRX

The NEW Next Generation Advanced UT platform, TD Focus ScanRX - Also available as a card stack solut
ion. Key Improvements 1. Data acquisition is significantly faster than current design 2. Better aesthetic – closely aligns with HandyScan RX 3. Improved IP rating (Target IP66) 4. Ruggedized housing 5. Connectors are protected from impact and ingress 6. Integrated stand and separate retractable handle easy to keep clean) 7. Touchscreen with ruggedized display glass 8. 3-Axis encoder input
>

FAAST-PA! OEM Patented phased Array for high speed UT inspection

Multiangle, Multifocus, Multifrequency, Multibeam. Instead of stacking UT electronics and having m
any PA probes, FAAST-PA is able to transmit all delay laws within ONE single shot in Real time.
>

MUSE Mobile Ultrasonic Equipment

The MUSE, a portable ultrasonic imaging system, was developed for in-field inspections of light-weig
ht structures. The MUSE consists of a motor-driven manipulator, a water circulation system for the acoustic coupling and a portable ultrasonic flaw detector (USPC 3010). The MUSE provides images of internal defects (A-, B-,C- and D-scan).
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window