where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
SKM
Engineering
ST AVIATIONS SERVICES COMPANY LTD, Singapore, Joined Jan 2002, 6

SKM

Engineering
ST AVIATIONS SERVICES COMPANY LTD,
Singapore,
Joined Jan 2002
06:26 May-18-2002
NDT Training course material

Can anyone Please help me to get the addresses (web or mail) who can supply training course material in software form....for ET/UT/RT/MT/PT.... the training material is required shall be suitable for the following requirements:
1)Aerospace industry
2)in house training and certification purpose

please also specify, if there are any COPY RIGHTS associated with the material.

if my message has reached the supplier of such product pse send me the quotation on the given e-mail ID.
thanks in advance to all...

SKM

Fiorenzo Sorcinelli
Fiorenzo Sorcinelli
05:24 May-18-2002
Re: NDT Training course material
Our company produce and sell NDT multimedia training CDROM. In our web site (www.simula.it) you can find complete information on contents and costs. You can also download demos.
Best regards.
Fiorenzo Sorcinelli.

Joe Buckley, Sonatest Plc
Consultant, ASNT L-III, Honorary Secretary of BINDT
Level X NDT, BINDT, United Kingdom, Joined Oct 1999, 528

Joe Buckley, Sonatest Plc

Consultant, ASNT L-III, Honorary Secretary of BINDT
Level X NDT, BINDT,
United Kingdom,
Joined Oct 1999
00:38 May-18-2002
Re: NDT Training course material
Sonatest distribute the simula software worldwide.
If you write to me directly with your full contact information, I will be happy to arrange a formal quote

Joe

: Can anyone Please help me to get the addresses (web or mail) who can supply training course material in software form....for ET/UT/RT/MT/PT.... the training material is required shall be suitable for the following requirements:
: 1)Aerospace industry
: 2)in house training and certification purpose
: please also specify, if there are any COPY RIGHTS associated with the material.
: if my message has reached the supplier of such product pse send me the quotation on the given e-mail ID.
: thanks in advance to all...
: SKM

Product Spotlight

UCI Hardness Tester NOVOTEST T-U2

UCI hardness tester NOVOTEST T-U2 is is used for non-destructive hardness testing of: metals and
alloys by scales of hardness: Rockwell (HRC), Brinell (HB), Vickers (HV); non-ferrous metals, alloys of iron etc., and using five additional scales for calibration; with tensile strength (Rm) scale determines the tensile strength of carbon steel pearlitic products by automatic recalculation from Brinell (HB) hardness scale.
>

FD800 Bench Top Flaw Detectors

The bench-top FD800 flaw detector range combines state-of-the-art flaw detection with advanced mater
ial thickness capabilities. Designed for use in the laboratory these gauges are the tool you need for all your flaw detecting needs.
>

Eddy Current inspection : RotoETscan Rotating Head

The rotating head RotoETscan detects the presence of longitudinal surface or sub surface defects a
t high speed. The rotating head is often installed directly on the production line. It is generally dedicated to the control of long products such as tubes, bars and wires, made of ferrous or non-ferrous material. It can also be used for inspection of small parts (billets).
>

NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe

DOPPLER NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe, more stable, new tyre makes lesser acoustic attenuation
, much lighter makes easier to handle, more slim size, magnetic and mechanical encoder optional etc...more
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window