I am trying to pull together an experiment to generate and observe Rayleigh waves in Aluminium and Mild Steel. With the help of Panametrics I have highlighted a suitable wedge transducer but would like to receive the transmitted wave via an EMAT. Can anybody offer any advice on an appropriate EMAT or point me in the right direction ?
p.s. Thanks to all the people who replied to my previous question 'Generation of Rayleigh waves' posted last week.
The NEW Next Generation Advanced UT platform, TD Focus ScanRX - Also available as a card stack solut
1. Data acquisition is significantly faster than current design
2. Better aesthetic – closely aligns with HandyScan RX
3. Improved IP rating (Target IP66)
4. Ruggedized housing
5. Connectors are protected from impact and ingress
6. Integrated stand and separate retractable handle
easy to keep clean)
7. Touchscreen with ruggedized display glass
8. 3-Axis encoder input