where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
john bates
john bates
03:55 Dec-10-1998
ultrasonic codes

i reqire information on or were to obtain a copy of
en 25817 and en12062 non destructive testing of welded
seams thank john bates

Rolf Diederichs
Director,
NDT.net, Germany, Joined Nov 1998, 608

Rolf Diederichs

Director,
NDT.net,
Germany,
Joined Nov 1998
01:06 Dec-13-1998
Re: ultrasonic codes
: i reqire information on or were to obtain a copy of
: en 25817 and en12062 non destructive testing of welded
: seams thank john bates
--------------

John,

You can order it online via 'DIN Berlin' http://www.din.de
Even the English Version is available, however the
Homepage menue is in German only.

Find below the text after of my shopping basket, I did not submited it :-)

You my try it also here (I do not know the Homepage)
BSI - British Standard Institution
Linford Wood
Milton Keynes
MK14 6LE
0908 221166; Fax: 0908 322484

DIN shopping basket:
...........................................>
Folgende Artikel liegen in Ihrem Warenkorb

In der ersten Stelle können Sie jederzeit die Anzahl der zu bestellenden Artikel
ändern. Mit "0" können Sie Titel aus der Liste löschen.

DIN EN 25817, Ausgabe:1992-09, Lichtbogenschweißverbindungen an Stahl; Richtlinie für die
Bewertungsgruppen von Unregelmäßigkeiten (ISO 5817:1992); Deutsche Fassung EN 25817:1992,
Übersetzung, Englisch
119,00 DEM

DIN EN 12062, Ausgabe:1997-10, Zerstörungsfreie Prüfung von Schweißverbindungen -
Allgemeine Regeln für metallische Werkstoffe; Deutsche Fassung EN 12062:1997,
Übersetzung, Englisch
119,00 DEM DEM

jayesh
NDT Inspector
M/s NDT PROFESSIONAL , India, Joined Sep 2008, 1

jayesh

NDT Inspector
M/s NDT PROFESSIONAL ,
India,
Joined Sep 2008
04:26 Jul-21-2001
REGARDING UT CODE E-114
: i reqire information on or were to obtain a copy of
: E-114 non destructive testing of FORGED CRANE HOOKS
PLEASE REPLY ME URGENTLY.
JAYESH

Product Spotlight

Varex Imaging Large Field of View (FOV) Digital Detector Arrays (DDAs)

A larger FOV DDA can reduce the space and volume of the X-ray inspection system on the factory floor
, enable faster scanning times, better throughput and better resolution images at a lower dose. Customers can also save time and money. With these benefits in mind, Varex Imaging has designed a family of large FOV detectors (4343HE, XRD 1611, 4343DX-I, 4343CT) for our industrial imaging customers.
>

Lyft™: Pulsed Eddy Current Reinvented

PEC Reinvented—CUI Programs Redefined Corrosion under insulation (CUI) is possibly the greatest u
nresolved asset integrity problem in the industry. Current methods for measuring wall thickness with liftoff, without removing insulation, all have severe limitations. Eddyfi introduces Lyft — a reinvented, high-performance pulsed eddy current (PEC) solution. The patent- pending system features a state-of-the-art portable instrument, real- time C-scan imaging, fast data acquisition with grid-mapping and dynamic scanning modes, and flexibility with long cables. It can also scan through thick metal and insulation, as well as aluminum, stainless steel, and galvanized steel weather jackets. Who else but Eddyfi to reinvent an eddy current technique and redefine CUI programs. Got Lyft?
>

ISAFE3 Intrinsically Safe Sensor System

ISAFE3 intrinsically safe sensor system of Vallen Systeme is especially targeted at the petrochemica
l - as well as oil and gas transportation industry. The sensor system is designed for permanent monitoring or periodic inspection tasks. Sensors are available for different AE-frequency ranges optimized for corrosion and fatigue crack detection and other applications. The ISAFE 3 sensor system consists of an AE-sensor (model ISAS3) certified according to ATEX/IEC for installation in zone 0, gas group IIC, IP68, 20 to +60 °C, and a signal isolator (model SISO3) certified for installation in zone 2. An ISAS3 sensor can be mounted in atmosphere or submerged, e.g. in water or crude oil. It is supported by mounting tools for temporary (magnets) or permanent (welded) installation. ISAFE3 supports automatic sensor coupling test and can be used with any AE signal processor supporting 28V supply at 90 mA peak, e.g. Vallen Systeme ASIP-2/A.
>

FlexoFORM™

The FlexoFORM™ solution integrates flexible phased array probe technology in a scanner to solv
e the challenges that come with inspecting pipe elbows. When combined with a water column, this solution can be used to collect easy-to-interpret data on elbows with diameters ranging from 4.5 in. OD up to flat and offers many benefits.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window