where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Kevin F
Kevin F
06:51 Dec-05-2002
Rytense 44 (1144)

Has anyone heard of a material called, "Rytense 44 (1144)". I have never heard of it before and can't seem to find any information on it. The purchasing department at the plant I work at, asked "Tsukishima Kikai Co., LTD." in Japan, to give them a quote. The quote seemed a little high as far as they are concerned,(as usuall) but since I had never heard of this material, I was unsure as to if this was something new on the market, a rare or precious metal, or just an inflated price for something that is common to find.( Since there usual vender didn't know what it was they figured they would go somewhere else.)

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Christoph Schnitger
Christoph Schnitger
08:12 Dec-05-2002
Re: Rytense 44 (1144)
Dear Sirs...

hope i can assist you a little bit.
Please be so kind to take a close look to the following
company :

The Timken Company, Canton
OH 44706
Tel : 216-4383000
Fax : 216-4383452
Http://www.timken.com

Product Spotlight

Immersion systems

ScanMaster ultrasonic immersion systems are designed for high throughput, multi shift operation in a
n industrial or lab environment. These fully integrated systems provide various scanning configurations and incorporate conventional and phased arrays technologies to support diverse applications, such as inspection of disks, bars, shafts, billets and plates. All of ScanMaster immersion systems are built from high accuracy scanning frames allowing for scanning of complex parts and include a multi-channel ultrasonic instrument with exceptional performance. The systems are approved by all major manufacturers for C-scan inspection of jet engine forged discs. Together with a comprehensive set of software modules these flexible series of systems provide the customer with the best price performance solutions.
>

VOGT Ultrasonics awarded innovation champion

Let go of the old and try something new. VOGT convinced the jury in the 27th round of the TOP 100
innovation competition. Our team is very pleased to officially belong to the TOP 100 in Germany!
>

IRIS 9000Plus - Introducing the next generation of heat exchanger inspection.

Representing the seventh generation of the IRIS system, the IRIS 9000 Plus has nearly 200 years of c
ombined field inspection experience incorporated in its design. This experience combined with a strong commitment to quality and a history of innovation has made Iris Inspection Services® the undisputed leader in IRIS technology.
>

MANTIS

MANTIS is a compact, powerful and affordable flaw detector (16:64PR), dedicated to field operators
. This portable equipment offers standard (electronic-, sector-, compound scan, conventional UT for pulse-echo, dual array and TOFD inspections), and advanced phased-array (real-time TFM -Total Focusing Method). MANTIS benefits from the same intuitive and user-friendly interface (CAPTURE) than Gekko for easier inspections.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window