where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

ZETEC, Inc.
Zetec is a global leader in nondestructive testing (NDT) solutions for the critical inspection needs of industries the world counts on every day, ...
Technical Discussions
Calvin Kendall
Calvin Kendall
00:10 Dec-18-1998
Use of Acoustics and Ultrasonics evaluating wood properties

I am interested in finding out who is currently doing research applying acoustic and ultrasonic testing techniques to understanding and evaluating the properties of wood, in particular, solid wood.

I am looking for a nucleus of research comprising expertise and knowledge in both the areas of sonics and wood science and with a current, ongoing research program in this area and an interest in partnering with private industry in the USA.

Dr. Christian Grosse
Teacher,
Technische Universität München, Germany, Joined Nov 2000, 11

Dr. Christian Grosse

Teacher,
Technische Universität München,
Germany,
Joined Nov 2000
09:55 Dec-19-1998
Re: Use of Acoustics and Ultrasonics evaluating wood properties
: I am interested in finding out who is currently doing research applying acoustic and ultrasonic testing techniques to understanding and evaluating the properties of wood, in particular, solid wood.

: I am looking for a nucleus of research comprising expertise and knowledge in both the areas of sonics and wood science and with a current, ongoing research program in this area and an interest in partnering with private industry in the USA.

There is a research project at the University of Stuttgart on the use of ultrasonics and acoustic emission in wood.
You can contact Dr. Simon Aicher at simon.aicher@po.uni-stuttgart.de

Rolf Diederichs
Director,
NDT.net, Germany, Joined Nov 1998, 608

Rolf Diederichs

Director,
NDT.net,
Germany,
Joined Nov 1998
02:39 Dec-21-1998
: I am interested in finding out who is currently doing research applying acoustic and ultrasonic testing techniques to understanding and evaluating the properties of wood, in particular, solid wood.

: I am looking for a nucleus of research comprising expertise and knowledge in both the areas of sonics and wood science and with a current, ongoing research program in this area and an interest in partnering with private industry in the USA.
-----------

The Table of contents of the NDT of Wood Proceedings is available at
http://www.ndt.net/publicat/bibliog/cnflw_96.htm

The 10th International Symposium on Nondestructive Testing Lausanne
- Switzerland Aug 96.

This Symposium was organized by IBOIS - Chair of Timber Construction of the
Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne, with Prof. Jean Luc Sandoz.

See the sample full-text at:
http://www.ndt.net//article/sandoz/sandoz.htm
Ultrasonic solid wood evaluation in industrial applications
by J. L. Sandoz

saeed kazemi
saeed kazemi
07:30 Dec-18-1999
: : I am interested in finding out who is currently doing research applying acoustic and ultrasonic testing techniques to understanding and evaluating the properties of wood, in particular, solid wood.

: : I am looking for a nucleus of research comprising expertise and knowledge in both the areas of sonics and wood science and with a current, ongoing research program in this area and an interest in partnering with private industry in the USA.
: -----------

: The Table of contents of the NDT of Wood Proceedings is available at
: http://www.ndt.net/publicat/bibliog/cnflw_96.htm

: The 10th International Symposium on Nondestructive Testing Lausanne
: - Switzerland Aug 96.

: This Symposium was organized by IBOIS - Chair of Timber Construction of the
: Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne, with Prof. Jean Luc Sandoz.

: See the sample full-text at:
: http://www.ndt.net//article/sandoz/sandoz.htm
: Ultrasonic solid wood evaluation in industrial applications
: by J. L. Sandoz

emmet mcgauran
emmet mcgauran
07:20 Jul-06-2000
: : I am interested in finding out who is currently doing research applying acoustic and ultrasonic testing techniques to understanding and evaluating the properties of wood, in particular, solid wood.

: : I am looking for a nucleus of research comprising expertise and knowledge in both the areas of sonics and wood science and with a current, ongoing research program in this area and an interest in partnering with private industry in the USA.
: -----------

: The Table of contents of the NDT of Wood Proceedings is available at
: http://www.ndt.net/publicat/bibliog/cnflw_96.htm

: The 10th International Symposium on Nondestructive Testing Lausanne
: - Switzerland Aug 96.

: This Symposium was organized by IBOIS - Chair of Timber Construction of the
: Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne, with Prof. Jean Luc Sandoz.

: See the sample full-text at:
: http://www.ndt.net//article/sandoz/sandoz.htm
: Ultrasonic solid wood evaluation in industrial applications
: by J. L. Sandoz

Antonio Pires Azevedo Júnior
Antonio Pires Azevedo Júnior
00:42 Sep-15-2000

: : : I am interested in finding out who is currently doing research applying acoustic and ultrasonic testing techniques to understanding and evaluating the properties of wood, in particular, solid wood.

: : : I am looking for a nucleus of research comprising expertise and knowledge in both the areas of sonics and wood science and with a current, ongoing research program in this area and an interest in partnering with private industry in the USA.
: : -----------

: : The Table of contents of the NDT of Wood Proceedings is available at
: : http://www.ndt.net/publicat/bibliog/cnflw_96.htm

: : The 10th International Symposium on Nondestructive Testing Lausanne
: : - Switzerland Aug 96.

: : This Symposium was organized by IBOIS - Chair of Timber Construction of the
: : Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne, with Prof. Jean Luc Sandoz.

: : See the sample full-text at:
: : http://www.ndt.net//article/sandoz/sandoz.htm
: : Ultrasonic solid wood evaluation in industrial applications
: : by J. L. Sandoz

R. H. Greene
R. H. Greene
00:13 Oct-19-2000
: I am interested in any experimental results using propagated acoustic waves to penetrate wood of various species...wavelength transmission characteristics, etc.

Carmen Herrera
Carmen Herrera
00:14 Nov-29-2001
: I am interested in finding out who is currently doing research applying acoustic and ultrasonic testing techniques to understanding and evaluating the properties of wood, in particular, solid wood and wood based panels.

Rodrigo Terezo
Rodrigo Terezo
00:49 Dec-23-2002
: : I am interested in finding out articles and who is currently doing research applying acoustic and ultrasonic testing techniques to understanding and evaluating the properties of wood, in particular, solid wood.

Pedro Feres Filho
Director,
Brazil, Joined Jul 2001, 1

Pedro Feres Filho

Director,
Brazil,
Joined Jul 2001
01:09 Dec-23-2002
: : : I am interested in finding out articles and who is currently doing research applying acoustic and ultrasonic testing techniques to understanding and evaluating the properties of wood, in particular, solid wood.
Dear Rodrigo, we have acoustic tecnology available for this application. Por favor entre em contato (11 3082 5111)

Product Spotlight

High-end Ultrasonic Flaw Detector with 32:128PR PAUT and 2-ch TOFD: SyncScan 2

SIUI’s newly launched SyncScan 2, is a high-end ultrasonic flaw detector with 32:128PR PAUT and
2-ch TOFD, which can maximize your efficiency for PA and TOFD. ● Support PA/TOFD/UT ● 32-ch PA is more suitable for inspection on extra-thick wall and high-attenuation material. ● 32-ch PA and 2-ch TOFD work simultaneously. ● Support PR mode for corrosion inspection.
>

Panther

M2M PANTHER is a phased-array equipment designed for both desktop and industrial applications, offer
ing unparalleled performance in a compact unit. It combines the speed required for industrial integrated Phased-Array Ultrasound (PAUT) solutions, with the most complete set of total focusing method (TFM) imaging techniques, making it the ultimate tool for R&D and procedure qualification.
>

TESTD-PT SYSTEM

Pulse thermography is a non-contact test method that is ideal for the characterization of thin fil
ms and coatings or the detection of defects. With a remarquable short test time and a high detection sensitivity, the Telops TESTD-PT is the perfect tool for non- destructive testing. With such high frame rates, it is even possible to investigate highly conductive or diffusive materials.
>

GUL QSR1® Scanning

How do you measure pipe wall thickness without direct access to the area? QSR® Scanning - Guide Wav
e Quantitative Short Range Scanning.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window