where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
F. Buijsen
F. Buijsen
01:31 Jan-14-2003
European standard

Can someone inform me on the EN norm number that lists NDT technical terms in german, english and french. Or maybe a webpage where I can find these.

Regards

Franc

Jens Forker
Jens Forker
02:00 Jan-14-2003
Re: European standard
Hi Frank,
CEN EN 1330-X provides the NDT terminology, where 'X' is 1, 2, 3,...

Regards
Jens

: Can someone inform me on the EN norm number that lists NDT technical terms in german, english and french. Or maybe a webpage where I can find these.
: Regards
: Franc

alex
alex
06:07 Jan-14-2003
European standard in UT
dear Mr or Mis
i wanna a few information about girth weld testing by UT & which standardes must be attention.
thanks

Edward Fisher
NDT Inspector
Canada, Joined Oct 2002, 5

Edward Fisher

NDT Inspector
Canada,
Joined Oct 2002
06:31 Jan-14-2003
Re: European standard in UT
: dear Mr or Mis
: i wanna a few information about girth weld testing by UT & which standardes must be attention.
: thanks
.Talk to Shaw Pipe Line services they have offices in most major oil towns but definitely in Calgary Alberta

Product Spotlight

MIZ®-21C: Truly Affordable Eddy Current Handheld with Surface Array Capability

Introducing MIZ-21C, the first truly affordable handheld eddy current instrument with surface array
capabilities. MIZ-21C can deliver fast, accurate inspections in demanding NDT applications including aerospace, oil and gas, manufacturing, and power generation. The surface array solution can reduce inspection time by up to 95% compared to traditional handheld pencil probes. The ergonomic design, long battery life, and intuitive touchscreen mean you can inspect more areas faster than ever without fatigue.
>

Ultrasonic tomograph for imaging of concrete structures А1040 MIRA

Applicable for concrete inspection allowing imaging of the internal structure of objects from conc
rete, reinforced concrete, different stones. The operation applies pulse-echo technique at one-side access to the object. The instrument is feasible for concrete inspection for searching conduct ducts, conduits, detection of foreign inclusions, holes, honeycombing, cracks and other concrete defects.
>

HD-CR 35 NDT Computed Radiography System

Portable high-resolution CR scanner for all radiography applications - weld testing, profile images
and aerospace. No matter what type of radiographic testing you are performing, the unique TreFoc Technology of the HD-CR 35 NDT imaging plate scanner always guarantees the highest image quality.
>

Panther

M2M PANTHER is a phased-array equipment designed for both desktop and industrial applications, offer
ing unparalleled performance in a compact unit. It combines the speed required for industrial integrated Phased-Array Ultrasound (PAUT) solutions, with the most complete set of total focusing method (TFM) imaging techniques, making it the ultimate tool for R&D and procedure qualification.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window