where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Hillger Ing. Büro
was founded in 1984 and develops special ultrasonic imaging systems for high-tech materials.
Technical Discussions
F. Buijsen
F. Buijsen
01:31 Jan-14-2003
European standard

Can someone inform me on the EN norm number that lists NDT technical terms in german, english and french. Or maybe a webpage where I can find these.

Regards

Franc

Jens Forker
Jens Forker
02:00 Jan-14-2003
Re: European standard
Hi Frank,
CEN EN 1330-X provides the NDT terminology, where 'X' is 1, 2, 3,...

Regards
Jens

: Can someone inform me on the EN norm number that lists NDT technical terms in german, english and french. Or maybe a webpage where I can find these.
: Regards
: Franc

alex
alex
06:07 Jan-14-2003
European standard in UT
dear Mr or Mis
i wanna a few information about girth weld testing by UT & which standardes must be attention.
thanks

Edward Fisher
NDT Inspector
Canada, Joined Oct 2002, 5

Edward Fisher

NDT Inspector
Canada,
Joined Oct 2002
06:31 Jan-14-2003
Re: European standard in UT
: dear Mr or Mis
: i wanna a few information about girth weld testing by UT & which standardes must be attention.
: thanks
.Talk to Shaw Pipe Line services they have offices in most major oil towns but definitely in Calgary Alberta

Product Spotlight

HD-CR 35 NDT Computed Radiography System

Portable high-resolution CR scanner for all radiography applications - weld testing, profile images
and aerospace. No matter what type of radiographic testing you are performing, the unique TreFoc Technology of the HD-CR 35 NDT imaging plate scanner always guarantees the highest image quality.
>

YXLON Cougar EVO

Scalable small footprint X-ray inspection systems for assembly and laboratory applications. The
YXLON Cougar EVO series was designed to provide the "best-in- class" inspection solutions for SMT, semiconductor, and laboratory assembly applications, while maintaining a small system footprint for maximum convenience. With optimized software and hardware, these systems produce higher quality and more consistent results than other electronics inspection systems currently on the market.
>

Sci Aps Z-Series Portable Handheld Analysers

The world’s only handheld analyzer that measures carbon content in stainless (yes even L-grades),s
teels, and cast irons. Also accepted for low Si analysis for sulfidic corrosion analysis, and is widely used in the power industry for Cr analysis, for flow accelerated corrosion applications.
>

Combination of Digital Image Correlation and Thermographic Measurements

The combination of measuring results from the digital image correlation (ARAMIS, DIC) and temperat
ure measuring data from infrared cameras permits the simultaneous analysis of the thermal and mechanical behavior of test specimens in the materials and components testing field.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window