where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
F. Buijsen
F. Buijsen
01:31 Jan-14-2003
European standard

Can someone inform me on the EN norm number that lists NDT technical terms in german, english and french. Or maybe a webpage where I can find these.

Regards

Franc

Jens Forker
Jens Forker
02:00 Jan-14-2003
Re: European standard
Hi Frank,
CEN EN 1330-X provides the NDT terminology, where 'X' is 1, 2, 3,...

Regards
Jens

: Can someone inform me on the EN norm number that lists NDT technical terms in german, english and french. Or maybe a webpage where I can find these.
: Regards
: Franc

alex
alex
06:07 Jan-14-2003
European standard in UT
dear Mr or Mis
i wanna a few information about girth weld testing by UT & which standardes must be attention.
thanks

Edward Fisher
NDT Inspector
Canada, Joined Oct 2002, 5

Edward Fisher

NDT Inspector
Canada,
Joined Oct 2002
06:31 Jan-14-2003
Re: European standard in UT
: dear Mr or Mis
: i wanna a few information about girth weld testing by UT & which standardes must be attention.
: thanks
.Talk to Shaw Pipe Line services they have offices in most major oil towns but definitely in Calgary Alberta

Product Spotlight

AMIGO2

TSC Amigo2 - ACFM technology has developed a solid reputation for accurately detecting and sizing
surface-breaking cracks through paint and coatings. As the industry demands increased performance in speed, signal quality, and portability, it’s time for an evolution. It’s time for Amigo2.
>

Varex Imaging Large Field of View (FOV) Digital Detector Arrays (DDAs)

A larger FOV DDA can reduce the space and volume of the X-ray inspection system on the factory floor
, enable faster scanning times, better throughput and better resolution images at a lower dose. Customers can also save time and money. With these benefits in mind, Varex Imaging has designed a family of large FOV detectors (4343HE, XRD 1611, 4343DX-I, 4343CT) for our industrial imaging customers.
>

Combination of Digital Image Correlation and Thermographic Measurements

The combination of measuring results from the digital image correlation (ARAMIS, DIC) and temperat
ure measuring data from infrared cameras permits the simultaneous analysis of the thermal and mechanical behavior of test specimens in the materials and components testing field.
>

Magnetic X-Ray Pipeline Crawler

Zhong Yi brand pipeline crawler is magnetic/micro-video controlled crawler with DC X ray unit inst
alled for checking welding of pipeline. Move steadily inside the pipeline 6''-60''diameter with speed of up to 18m/min, Max. moving diatance 5 kilometers and provide the efficient inspection of the pipeline.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window