where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

YXLON International GmbH
Articles & News
Teerachai Lumniam
Teerachai Lumniam
10:30 Sep-11-2013
PUNDIT 7: Ultrasonic non-destructive integrity testing made easy
Overall

I would like to get a quotation of your products "PUNDIT 7: Ultrasonic non-destructive integrity testing made easy" 1 set for selling to our customer in Thailand.

If you should have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at any time and I hope you will reply recently.

Best Regards,

Mr.Teerachai lumniam
Instruments & Control Manager

Trirung Charoenkit Engineering Product Co.,Ltd.
11/2 Moo 7 Bangrakpattana, Bangbuathong, Nonthaburi 11110 THAILAND
www.trirung.com
E-mail : teerachai@trirung.com
Tel : +66 (0) 2834 2672 Fax : +66 (0) 2834 4141
Mobile : +66 (0) 80 270 9009

Kay
Kay
05:37 Oct-30-2013
Re: PUNDIT 7: Ultrasonic non-destructive integrity testing made easy
In Reply to Teerachai Lumniam at 10:30 Sep-11-2013 (Opening).

Dear Khun Teerachai,

Am not sure you alraedy have quotation for PUNDIT 7 ?

Kay

Arnond
Arnond
09:49 Jan-08-2014
PUNDIT 7: Ultrasonic non-destructive integrity testing made easy

To Whom It May Concern:
Do You have distributor in Thailand? My company is interested in your product. Please inform me the information.

Best Regards,
Arnond Rotrugsa
E-mail : pednoikabkab@hotmail.com
Tel : +66 (0) 2590 5464 Fax : +66 (0) 2590 5882

Product Spotlight

NEOS III

NEOS III is Logos Imagings lightest DR system. With a built-in battery and internal wireless commu
nication, the NEOS III is perfect for users that want to quickly assess an item.
>

Magnetic X-Ray Pipeline Crawler

Zhong Yi brand pipeline crawler is magnetic/micro-video controlled crawler with DC X ray unit inst
alled for checking welding of pipeline. Move steadily inside the pipeline 6''-60''diameter with speed of up to 18m/min, Max. moving diatance 5 kilometers and provide the efficient inspection of the pipeline.
>

NDTkit RT

NDTkit RT, TESTIA's Digital Radiography software The NDTkit product line software for X-ray analysi
s. NDTkit RT is a software benefiting from the Ultis kernel which is dedicated to radiographic image analysis. It offers a set of tools and filtering processes to assist RT operators in finding relevant flaws.
>

Teletest Focus+

Teletest Focus+ electronics have superior capabilities than rivals on the market. Beyond the usual
test features, Focus+ has 24 transmit channels and 24 receive channels, with an additional on-board switching capabilities. The instrument's frequency range is 10–300 kHz.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window