where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
nader
NDT Inspector
Gulf petrochmical ind. co., Bahrain, Joined Jul 2001, 3

nader

NDT Inspector
Gulf petrochmical ind. co.,
Bahrain,
Joined Jul 2001
06:27 Mar-11-2003
portable carbon analyser

I am looking for a portable metal alloy analyser that can analyse carbone in defferent steel grade ....... can you recommend a brand name

Thanks
nader

Sean Franklin
Sean Franklin
09:45 Mar-11-2003
Re: portable carbon analyser
: I am looking for a portable metal alloy analyser that can analyse carbone in defferent steel grade ....... can you recommend a brand name
: Thanks
: nader

: One recommendation would be the M100A Metal Inspector manufactured by NDT Automation. It uses resistivity to help quickly and accurately sort metals.

The resistivity of a metal (the degree to which it "resists" the flow of electricity) is determined by its grain structure composition and state of the internal stress. The most common materials used in the metalworking industry have significantly diferent internal characteristics, and as a result, different resitivities. For example C1010 avg. resistivity is 12.7, C 1020 is 14.3, AL1100 is 3.8, 4340 is 26.2, etc.

The M100A is 9lbs. and no larger than a laptop.

For additional information, feel free to contact me at 609-716-4088 or SFranklin@NDTAutomation.com

Tuija Nyberg
Tuija Nyberg
08:33 Mar-14-2003
We at Metorex have an ARC-MET 8000 MobileLab analyzer that can analyze CArbon steel grade. See www.metorex.com.

Tuija Nyberg
Metorex International Oy

: I am looking for a portable metal alloy analyser that can analyse carbone in defferent steel grade ....... can you recommend a brand name
: Thanks
: nader

George Hui
George Hui
06:17 Dec-23-2005
Re: ARC MET 8000 - 1 Set
Dear Sir,

We have a customer who is seeking a mobile metal analyzer, thus please quote us the above model c/w standard accessories deliver to us and the delivery time.

Look forward to receiving your prompt offer.

Best regards,

: We at Metorex have an ARC-MET 8000 MobileLab analyzer that can analyze CArbon steel grade. See www.metorex.com.
: Tuija Nyberg
: Metorex International Oy
:
: : I am looking for a portable metal alloy analyser that can analyse carbone in defferent steel grade ....... can you recommend a brand name
: .
: : Thanks
: : nader
: .

gokul
gokul
08:53 Jun-17-2013
In Reply to nader at 06:27 Mar-11-2003 (Opening).

Please send a mail to me. Hence we are having a machine to find the Carbon in steel ... my email : gokulniton@gmail.com

With regards,
SG

Product Spotlight

Cygnus 6+ PRO Multi-Mode Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge

The Cygnus 6+ PRO thickness gauge is the most advance gauge within the Cygnus range with key featu
res including: comprehensive data logging; A-scan and B-scan display; manual gain control; Bluetooth connectivity; and much more. With its unique dual display and three measuring modes (Multiple-Echo, Echo-Echo and Single-Echo), this surface thickness gauge offers maximum versatility for inspections.
>

Teletest Focus+

Teletest Focus+ electronics have superior capabilities than rivals on the market. Beyond the usual
test features, Focus+ has 24 transmit channels and 24 receive channels, with an additional on-board switching capabilities. The instrument's frequency range is 10–300 kHz.
>

Varex Imaging Large Field of View (FOV) Digital Detector Arrays (DDAs)

A larger FOV DDA can reduce the space and volume of the X-ray inspection system on the factory floor
, enable faster scanning times, better throughput and better resolution images at a lower dose. Customers can also save time and money. With these benefits in mind, Varex Imaging has designed a family of large FOV detectors (4343HE, XRD 1611, 4343DX-I, 4343CT) for our industrial imaging customers.
>

NEW! The PragmaPro Instrument Platform

The PragmaPro is based on a modular cartridge technology and supports various NDT instrument modal
ities such as UT, PAUT, ECT and many more. This new platform is based on a machined, powder-coated aluminum frame for shock-proofness, best sealing qualities and maximum heat dissipation. This is practical to extend the outdoor temperature range and/or to extend the power injected in the transducers. The PragmaPro is aiming at a very wide range of applications, such as weld scanning, corrosion mapping and composite testing.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window