where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Zawada NDT
Suppliers of instruments to test steel wire ropes in-situ, using magnetic, non-destructive method.
Technical Discussions
Franc Buijsen
Franc Buijsen
03:11 Apr-15-2003
Re: Manipulator for C-scan

: Does anyone have a photo or image of the old CalData dual gimbal manipulator, used for immersion C-scan testing? I would greatly appreciate an image of the "bottom end" where the transducer is held. I am trying to determine if that basic design would meet my needs, and cannot recall precisely the design - I can just remember from almost 20 years ago that I liked their design.
: Thanks for your assistance.

Try to contact NDT sytems in Huntington Beach CA, USA. They are a remainder of the calldata group.
You can find them at www.ndtsystems.com. Another suggestion is Andec, based in Toronto. They build custom c-scan systems, whcih are pretty impressive.You can find them at www.andec.on.ca

If not succesfull pls let me know

regards

Franc
Servicing europe ndt
The Netherlands

Product Spotlight

PROlineTOP Plug & Play Ultrasonic inspection device

As Plug & Play solution it units all control and operation elements in a small housing and therefo
re replaces the typical control cabinet...
>

HARDNESS TESTER TKM-459CE combi

TKM-459CE combi applies 2 methods of hardness control: UCI and Leeb. It provides high-accuracy tes
ting of metals and alloys as well as items of different sizes and configurations, their hardened layers and galvanic coatings. Device represents results in HB, HRC, HV and others. Shock-, dust- and water-proof housing with intuitive software make this gauge easy to use in all working conditions.
>

MIZ®-21C: Truly Affordable Eddy Current Handheld with Surface Array Capability

Introducing MIZ-21C, the first truly affordable handheld eddy current instrument with surface array
capabilities. MIZ-21C can deliver fast, accurate inspections in demanding NDT applications including aerospace, oil and gas, manufacturing, and power generation. The surface array solution can reduce inspection time by up to 95% compared to traditional handheld pencil probes. The ergonomic design, long battery life, and intuitive touchscreen mean you can inspect more areas faster than ever without fatigue.
>

Combination of Digital Image Correlation and Thermographic Measurements

The combination of measuring results from the digital image correlation (ARAMIS, DIC) and temperat
ure measuring data from infrared cameras permits the simultaneous analysis of the thermal and mechanical behavior of test specimens in the materials and components testing field.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window