where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

PBP Optel sp. z o.o.
Weare searching new ways - in ultrasonic techniques- in creation of new productsUltrasonic instruments - Ultrasonic Testing Card
Articles & News
Tiago Horstmann
France, Joined Jun 2013, 1

Tiago Horstmann

France,
Joined Jun 2013
03:43 Jun-03-2014
Low Cost NDT Ultrasonic Flaw Detector Now Available in U.S. Market from Precision Images
Overall

Hello, I'm in charge of one of these at my university but no one knows where the CD which comes with the software is. So...does anyone here would know the name of the native software of this US flaw detector? Or where I could download it?

Thanks!

Tom Gibb
Consultant, -
Datanet Engineering, Inc., USA, Joined Jun 2008, 42

Tom Gibb

Consultant, -
Datanet Engineering, Inc.,
USA,
Joined Jun 2008
12:11 Oct-29-2014
Re: Low Cost NDT Ultrasonic Flaw Detector Now Available in U.S. Market from Precision Images
In Reply to Tiago Horstmann at 03:43 Jun-03-2014 (Opening).

I did a web search and found this information:
Starmans electronics s.r.o.
V Zahradach 24
180 00, Prague 8
Czech Republic
European Union
Phone: +420 283 842 063 - 4
Fax: +420 283 841 067
E-mail: ndt@starmans.cz

I hope it is helpful.

Product Spotlight

FD800 Bench Top Flaw Detectors

The bench-top FD800 flaw detector range combines state-of-the-art flaw detection with advanced mater
ial thickness capabilities. Designed for use in the laboratory these gauges are the tool you need for all your flaw detecting needs.
>

Robotic laser shearography enables 100% inspection of complex, flight-critical composite structures

An article in “Composites World Magazine” showcases Non Destructive Testing of aero-structures
with Laser Shearography. Over the years Dantec Dynamics has supplied many solutions for the aerospace industry. Referring to specific customer projects several of these cases are examined to outline the advantages of using Laser Shearography for automated defect detection.
>

High-performance Linear Phased Array Probes

Available to order from stock in a range of 5MHz – 7.5MHz and from 16 to 64 elements. Designed w
ith piezo-composite elements, Phoenix phased array probes provide high-resolution imaging to maximise sensitivity; accurate ultrasonic detection and sizing of defects in welds; and effective corrosion mapping. Housed in a rugged stainless steel case for on-site industrial NDT applications.
>

MUSE Mobile Ultrasonic Equipment

The MUSE, a portable ultrasonic imaging system, was developed for in-field inspections of light-weig
ht structures. The MUSE consists of a motor-driven manipulator, a water circulation system for the acoustic coupling and a portable ultrasonic flaw detector (USPC 3010). The MUSE provides images of internal defects (A-, B-,C- and D-scan).
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window