where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

IMG ULTRASUONI SRL
Ultrasonic transducers for industrial applications (NDT) and medical (Doppler effect). Probes, Ultrasonic instruments, Special systems for NDT.
Technical Discussions
M. de Weert
M. de Weert
09:24 May-20-2003
Bearing inspections tools

Dear Madam, Sir,

For general bearing inspection, it is a requirement to use a ball scriber. It looks like a pen, with a small ball on the tip. the ball has a specified diameter. The tool is used to feel, by scribing the tool over the part, if there is any defect on the surface of the bearing.

I do not know, if this is the common name for this tool (it does not show up on search engines), but I am looking for a company that supplies this tool. Giving me the more common name of this tool would also be a great help.

Please inform

Kind regards,
M. de Weert
Repair Engineer
Standard Aero

Emil MICU
Emil MICU
01:24 Dec-01-2003
Re: Bearing inspections tools
: Dear Madam, Sir,
: For general bearing inspection, it is a requirement to use a ball scriber. It looks like a pen, with a small ball on the tip. the ball has a specified diameter. The tool is used to feel, by scribing the tool over the part, if there is any defect on the surface of the bearing.
: I do not know, if this is the common name for this tool (it does not show up on search engines), but I am looking for a company that supplies this tool. Giving me the more common name of this tool would also be a great help.
: Please inform
: Kind regards,
: Radu MICU
: Service Manager
: KALTECO Marine

W. Mariacher
W. Mariacher
06:41 Dec-14-2004
Angebot
Sehr geehrter Herr Micu,

leider können wir mit den Preisen pro / kg nicht verwenden. (siehe Anhang). bitte teilen sie uns den komplett Preis mit.

Vielen Dank

W. Mariacher

Sehr geeherte Herren,

Wir haben unsere Preise fuer die von Ihnen nachgefragten Produkte kalkuliert und fuer Sie ein Angebot zusammengefasst:

1. Preis fuer die C1238082 Grundplatte - 2 EURO/Kg.
2. Preis fuer das B1032199 Pumpengeheuse - 3,8 EURO/Kg.
3. Preis fuer das B1246418 Tauchrohr - 3,25 EURO/Kg.
4. Preis fuer die Sandstrahlreinigung, Grundierung und Bemalung - 0,55 EURO/Kg.

Wir warten auf eine Antwort von Ihnen,

Mit freundlichen Gruessen,
Radu Micu.

Product Spotlight

HD-CR 35 NDT Computed Radiography System

Portable high-resolution CR scanner for all radiography applications - weld testing, profile images
and aerospace. No matter what type of radiographic testing you are performing, the unique TreFoc Technology of the HD-CR 35 NDT imaging plate scanner always guarantees the highest image quality.
>

Combination of Digital Image Correlation and Thermographic Measurements

The combination of measuring results from the digital image correlation (ARAMIS, DIC) and temperat
ure measuring data from infrared cameras permits the simultaneous analysis of the thermal and mechanical behavior of test specimens in the materials and components testing field.
>

GUL QSR1® Scanning

How do you measure pipe wall thickness without direct access to the area? QSR® Scanning - Guide Wav
e Quantitative Short Range Scanning.
>

Teletest Focus+

Teletest Focus+ electronics have superior capabilities than rivals on the market. Beyond the usual
test features, Focus+ has 24 transmit channels and 24 receive channels, with an additional on-board switching capabilities. The instrument's frequency range is 10–300 kHz.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window