where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

YXLON Copenhagen
YXLON Copenhagen is a highly specialized, award winning Danish company with 60 years of experience in portable X-ray solutions for industrial NDT.
Articles & News
Tiago Horstmann
France, Joined Jun 2013, 1

Tiago Horstmann

France,
Joined Jun 2013
03:43 Jun-03-2014
Low Cost NDT Ultrasonic Flaw Detector Now Available in U.S. Market from Precision Images
Overall

Hello, I'm in charge of one of these at my university but no one knows where the CD which comes with the software is. So...does anyone here would know the name of the native software of this US flaw detector? Or where I could download it?

Thanks!

Tom Gibb
Consultant, -
Datanet Engineering, Inc., USA, Joined Jun 2008, 42

Tom Gibb

Consultant, -
Datanet Engineering, Inc.,
USA,
Joined Jun 2008
12:11 Oct-29-2014
Re: Low Cost NDT Ultrasonic Flaw Detector Now Available in U.S. Market from Precision Images
In Reply to Tiago Horstmann at 03:43 Jun-03-2014 (Opening).

I did a web search and found this information:
Starmans electronics s.r.o.
V Zahradach 24
180 00, Prague 8
Czech Republic
European Union
Phone: +420 283 842 063 - 4
Fax: +420 283 841 067
E-mail: ndt@starmans.cz

I hope it is helpful.

Product Spotlight

NEW! The PragmaPro Instrument Platform

The PragmaPro is based on a modular cartridge technology and supports various NDT instrument modal
ities such as UT, PAUT, ECT and many more. This new platform is based on a machined, powder-coated aluminum frame for shock-proofness, best sealing qualities and maximum heat dissipation. This is practical to extend the outdoor temperature range and/or to extend the power injected in the transducers. The PragmaPro is aiming at a very wide range of applications, such as weld scanning, corrosion mapping and composite testing.
>

Varex Imaging Large Field of View (FOV) Digital Detector Arrays (DDAs)

A larger FOV DDA can reduce the space and volume of the X-ray inspection system on the factory floor
, enable faster scanning times, better throughput and better resolution images at a lower dose. Customers can also save time and money. With these benefits in mind, Varex Imaging has designed a family of large FOV detectors (4343HE, XRD 1611, 4343DX-I, 4343CT) for our industrial imaging customers.
>

Robotic laser shearography enables 100% inspection of complex, flight-critical composite structures

An article in “Composites World Magazine” showcases Non Destructive Testing of aero-structures
with Laser Shearography. Over the years Dantec Dynamics has supplied many solutions for the aerospace industry. Referring to specific customer projects several of these cases are examined to outline the advantages of using Laser Shearography for automated defect detection.
>

High-end Ultrasonic Flaw Detector with 32:128PR PAUT and 2-ch TOFD: SyncScan 2

SIUI’s newly launched SyncScan 2, is a high-end ultrasonic flaw detector with 32:128PR PAUT and
2-ch TOFD, which can maximize your efficiency for PA and TOFD. ● Support PA/TOFD/UT ● 32-ch PA is more suitable for inspection on extra-thick wall and high-attenuation material. ● 32-ch PA and 2-ch TOFD work simultaneously. ● Support PR mode for corrosion inspection.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window