where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
mani
Engineering, Inspection Engineer
Qatarpetroleum refining division, Qatar, Joined Sep 2002, 7

mani

Engineering, Inspection Engineer
Qatarpetroleum refining division,
Qatar,
Joined Sep 2002
09:36 Oct-15-2003
Australian qualifications

Hello can anyone guide me to acquire the welding inspection and static equipment inspection (Plant inspector) in australia. I am looking for a possible migration and hence i want to know the details for exams, training institute, certification body.
iam presently working in oilrefinery related weld inspectiona dn static equipment.

Mike Trinidad
Consultant,
LMATS Pty Ltd , Australia, Joined Jan 2003, 138

Mike Trinidad

Consultant,
LMATS Pty Ltd ,
Australia,
Joined Jan 2003
03:55 Oct-16-2003
Re: Australian qualifications
G'Day Mani

The NDT certification body in Australia is AINDT (Australian Institute of NDT) http://www.aindt.com.au/newsite/

The Welding Inspectors are WTIA (Welding Institute of Australia) http://www.wtia.com.au/

Pressure vessels are done to ACIP

API qualifications are becoming popular also.

Regards

Mike Trinidad
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Hello can anyone guide me to acquire the welding inspection and static equipment inspection (Plant inspector) in australia. I am looking for a possible migration and hence i want to know the details for exams, training institute, certification body.
: iam presently working in oilrefinery related weld inspectiona dn static equipment.
------------ End Original Message ------------

Arnold Parada Olhagaray
Arnold Parada Olhagaray
04:15 Dec-06-2004
Finding job.
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Hello my name ir Arnold I`m 20 years experience in small planta supervision,especially DFS (diesel fuel system) with any Therminols heater or separator gas-oil plants, I`m loocking a job any place in the world,like plant operator or same.
------------ End Original Message ------------

Product Spotlight

Robotic laser shearography enables 100% inspection of complex, flight-critical composite structures

An article in “Composites World Magazine” showcases Non Destructive Testing of aero-structures
with Laser Shearography. Over the years Dantec Dynamics has supplied many solutions for the aerospace industry. Referring to specific customer projects several of these cases are examined to outline the advantages of using Laser Shearography for automated defect detection.
>

Navic - Steerable Modular Automated Scanner

The Navic is a modular, motorized, steerable scanner designed to carry multiple attachments used
in various scanning and inspection applications. The Navic is capable of weld scanning (girth welds and long seam welds), automated corrosion mapping, and tank scanning.
>

Research and Applications Development For NDT

The Research and Applications Development (RAD) group is a newly formed team within Acuren dedicat
ed to tackling challenging inspection problems. Our focus is the development of novel, field deployable, advanced inspection techniques for use in cases where standard NDT methods are ineffective. We don't wait for new innovations, we engineer them. From concept to commissioning.
>

NDTkit RT

NDTkit RT, TESTIA's Digital Radiography software The NDTkit product line software for X-ray analysi
s. NDTkit RT is a software benefiting from the Ultis kernel which is dedicated to radiographic image analysis. It offers a set of tools and filtering processes to assist RT operators in finding relevant flaws.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window