where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
Radostin Kasarov
NDT Inspector
NDT Insp. lab., Bulgaria, Joined Jul 2002, 2

Radostin Kasarov

NDT Inspector
NDT Insp. lab.,
Bulgaria,
Joined Jul 2002
00:59 Nov-12-2003
Safety Calculator for Gamma Ray(192Ir)

Dear colleagues,

If you wish I can send you my new software product(Sample Calculator)for Radiation protection for 192Ir(free of charge) asking you for your professional view and notes. I have already sent copies to colleagues in some countries and have received their recommendations and comment.

S.V.Swamy
Engineering, - Material Testing Inspection & Quality Control
Retired from Nuclear Fuel Complex , India, Joined Feb 2001, 787

S.V.Swamy

Engineering, - Material Testing Inspection & Quality Control
Retired from Nuclear Fuel Complex ,
India,
Joined Feb 2001
04:39 Nov-12-2003
Re: Safety Calculator for Gamma Ray(192Ir)
Dear Mr.Kasarov,

Looks interesting. though I don't use Ir192 in my daily work, I will still be interested in evaluating the software and giving you a feed-back. Pl. free to send it to me.

Regards.

Swamy

ASNT Level III (RT, UT)

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Dear colleagues,
: If you wish I can send you my new software product(Sample Calculator)for Radiation protection for 192Ir(free of charge) asking you for your professional view and notes. I have already sent copies to colleagues in some countries and have received their recommendations and comment.
------------ End Original Message ------------

slot machine
slot machine
06:24 May-16-2006
slot machine

Product Spotlight

32:128PR PAUT & 2-ch TOFD Flaw Detector: SyncScan 2

●32:128PR PAUT with optional 2-ch TOFD to maximize your efficiency ●Support PR mode for corrosi
on inspection ●Multiple solutions for welds & corrosion ●Faster scan speed (Approximately 3 meters/minute) ●Light weight: 4kg only including battery
>

MUSE Mobile Ultrasonic Equipment

The MUSE, a portable ultrasonic imaging system, was developed for in-field inspections of light-weig
ht structures. The MUSE consists of a motor-driven manipulator, a water circulation system for the acoustic coupling and a portable ultrasonic flaw detector (USPC 3010). The MUSE provides images of internal defects (A-, B-,C- and D-scan).
>

Ultrasonic Testing Immersion Tanks with Unmatched Scanning Features

TecScan’s non-destructive testing Ultrasonic Immersion Tanks & scanners are designed for high pe
rformance and demanding NDT testing applications. Our Scan3D™ line of High Precision Immersion Tanks are specifically designed for automated ultrasonic testing of complex composites parts used in aerospace and industrial applications.
>

GEKKO, Standard and Advanced phased-array for Easier inspection

M2M Gekko® is a field-proven flaw detector offering PAUT, UT, TOFD and TFM through the streamline
d user interface Capture™. Released in 32:128, 64:64 or 64:128 channel configurations, Gekko combines high- resolution and speed while reducing inspectors’ training time.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window