where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
Oleksandr Pogorielov
R & D,
sas BT2i , NDT Senior Advisor, Ukraine, Joined Dec 2010, 29

Oleksandr Pogorielov

R & D,
sas BT2i , NDT Senior Advisor,
Ukraine,
Joined Dec 2010
11:59 Mar-14-2016
Repairs USN52R

Hello!

Who have experience in repair of USN52R?
The devices age is 16 year. He has problem in the software of device.

Thanks for your answer

Christoph Schnitger
Christoph Schnitger
12:29 Mar-14-2016
Re: Repairs USN52R
In Reply to Oleksandr Pogorielov at 11:59 Mar-14-2016 (Opening).

Hello Oleksandr,

we have a lot of experience with these old equipment and also a lot of spare
parts, boards and screen on stock; - here in Germany.

Software may causes problems but normaly we can fit this also !

Christoph

Oleksandr Pogorielov
R & D,
sas BT2i , NDT Senior Advisor, Ukraine, Joined Dec 2010, 29

Oleksandr Pogorielov

R & D,
sas BT2i , NDT Senior Advisor,
Ukraine,
Joined Dec 2010
19:47 Mar-17-2016
In Reply to Christoph Schnitger at 12:29 Mar-14-2016 .

Hello, Christoph.

Thanks for the information. It's very nice when there is one to turn to for help

Juergen von der Weser
Engineering, R&D, teacher - now retired
retired from NDT group of biggest European Airframe Maker , Germany, Joined Jul 2011, 10

Juergen von der Weser

Engineering, R&D, teacher - now retired
retired from NDT group of biggest European Airframe Maker ,
Germany,
Joined Jul 2011
14:24 Mar-21-2016
In Reply to Oleksandr Pogorielov at 19:47 Mar-17-2016 .

I don't know if this helps but 30 years ago with the first digital Krautkramer Instruements, the time we programmed for USD10 this was our last solution to get the System back on track:
Use the command "ICECOLD" to input via RS232 interface as a codeword for complete reset of the system. That may be a way to reset the system after you killed it via strange software commands.
Krautkramer kept a Long time the RS232 command set for the whole family of digital Equipment.

Product Spotlight

NEOS III

NEOS III is Logos Imagings lightest DR system. With a built-in battery and internal wireless commu
nication, the NEOS III is perfect for users that want to quickly assess an item.
>

Compact NDT inspection-heads for measurements with active thermography

The compact inspection head is suitable for thermographic ndt tasks. The uncooled infrared camera
is specially developed for NDI-tasks and offers a thermal sensitivity until now known only from thermal imagers with cooled detector. All required components and functions are integrated into the inspection-head. You will only need an ethernet cable to connect the sensor with the evaluation system.
>

AMIGO2

TSC Amigo2 - ACFM technology has developed a solid reputation for accurately detecting and sizing
surface-breaking cracks through paint and coatings. As the industry demands increased performance in speed, signal quality, and portability, it’s time for an evolution. It’s time for Amigo2.
>

iProbe - USB Phased Array Probe

Turn your PC, Laptop or Tablet into a powerful 32:64 Phased Array system with our USB powered Phas
ed Array iProbe and inspection software package. Perform affordable weld inspection and corrosion mapping inspections with this powerful but small system. The probe has a 100V pulser, 8K PRF, dual axis encoder input and achieves outstanding signal quality.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window