where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

ULTRASOUND INSTITUTE
The Ultrasound Institute can develop new advanced ultrasonic measurement, imaging and NDT techniques for non-conventional applications.
About NDT.net
sandeep kumar
India, Joined Jan 2016, 12

sandeep kumar

India,
Joined Jan 2016
16:03 Jun-12-2016
suggestion for improvements in forum display

Dear Admin

Can we have sub forms in Technical discussion forum based on NDT methods. e.g. separate sub forum for PT, MT, RT, UT etc.
This will help for easy access to specific areas, ease of searching and good look.

What is others view. please share.

Thanks & regards
Sandeep Kumar

Rolf Diederichs
Director,
NDT.net, Germany, Joined Nov 1998, 616

Rolf Diederichs

Director,
NDT.net,
Germany,
Joined Nov 1998
19:26 Jun-12-2016
Re: suggestion for improvements in forum display
In Reply to sandeep kumar at 16:03 Jun-12-2016 (Opening).

That would be nice but practical possible? The way you posted your message gives already the answer! You posted this message to the Technical Discussions board instead of posting it to the correct boards About NDT.net or the General Discussion. I have already many times to move posts from on board to another board and with more boards by method it would be worse.

I thought already about providing obligatory keywords or NDT Methods to the form that one must select before posting.

Rolf

sandeep
India, Joined Jan 2016, 12

sandeep

India,
Joined Jan 2016
19:53 Jun-12-2016
Re: suggestion for improvements in forum display
In Reply to Rolf Diederichs at 19:26 Jun-12-2016 .

sorry if I posted at wrong place. Well I am new to this forum. Saw sometime in past but never went in details.

This may sound bit difficult at first.. but It will make the website more interesting look. One way can be adding few more volunteer admins who can do the work at starting what u mentioned.

well its all my suggestion. It always very easy to find mistakes then doing the good. That what I believe always.

Thanks & regards
Sandeep Kumar

Product Spotlight

GEKKO, Standard and Advanced phased-array for Easier inspection

M2M Gekko® is a field-proven flaw detector offering PAUT, UT, TOFD and TFM through the streamline
d user interface Capture™. Released in 32:128, 64:64 or 64:128 channel configurations, Gekko combines high- resolution and speed while reducing inspectors’ training time.
>

VeeScan AirCraft Wheel Inspection

The VEESCAN offers maximum flexibility, has a proven mechanical design and records of breakdown-fr
ee operation of over 365 days. Appealing to companies in the Aerospace industry, the VEESCAN is ideal for all wheel-testing environments. With a wide selection of probes, the VeeScan allows your wheel testing facility the flexibility to select the most compatible configurations with their workload.
>

HARDNESS TESTER TKM-459CE combi

TKM-459CE combi applies 2 methods of hardness control: UCI and Leeb. It provides high-accuracy tes
ting of metals and alloys as well as items of different sizes and configurations, their hardened layers and galvanic coatings. Device represents results in HB, HRC, HV and others. Shock-, dust- and water-proof housing with intuitive software make this gauge easy to use in all working conditions.
>

GEKKO - Portable Phased Array Testing with TFM in Real-Time

The portable phased array testing system GEKKO provides 64 parallel test channels. On creating testi
ng parameters the operator is assisted by the CIVA software. Due to its modular set-up the GEKKO instrument is suitable for operators of all skill levels.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window