where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

YXLON Copenhagen
YXLON Copenhagen is a highly specialized, award winning Danish company with 60 years of experience in portable X-ray solutions for industrial NDT.
Articles & News
Chan-Wool Kwon
Chan-Wool Kwon
07:48 Jul-18-2016
A novel Surface Eddy Current probe with Phase Information on Surface Flaw Depth
Overall

Dear. H. Hoshikawa

Hello, my name is Chan Wool , Kwon and from Korea

I’m studying at SungKyunKwan University about Eddy Current Testing in CANDE Lab, and my advisor who is prof. Sung-Jin , Song.

I read your paper that is A Novel Surface Eddy Current Probe with Phase Information on Surface Flaw Depth

After reading it, I have a question that is bellow.

1. You said that Detecting Coil only pick up parallel component of eddy current to itself.

Actually , I can’t understand that phenomenon. why dose Detecting coil only pick up parallel signal ?

Because , Detecting Coil’s shape is tangential?

Thank you for read mymessage

I look forward to your reply.

Best Regards.

Product Spotlight

TESTD-PT SYSTEM

Pulse thermography is a non-contact test method that is ideal for the characterization of thin fil
ms and coatings or the detection of defects. With a remarquable short test time and a high detection sensitivity, the Telops TESTD-PT is the perfect tool for non- destructive testing. With such high frame rates, it is even possible to investigate highly conductive or diffusive materials.
>

NDT Master Lecturer

In the program both university professors and practitioners will give lectures, which guarantees the
oretical depth and practical inside. Academic Director: Prof. Dr. Christian Boller
The following lecturers are not complete: Prof. Tadeusz Stepinski, Prof. Wieslaw Staszewski, Prof. Frank Walther, Prof. Giovanni Bruno, Prof. Gerd Dobmann, Prof. Philippe Guy
>

IRIS 9000Plus - Introducing the next generation of heat exchanger inspection.

Representing the seventh generation of the IRIS system, the IRIS 9000 Plus has nearly 200 years of c
ombined field inspection experience incorporated in its design. This experience combined with a strong commitment to quality and a history of innovation has made Iris Inspection Services® the undisputed leader in IRIS technology.
>

TraiNDE UT

TraiNDE UT is a virtual tool associated with a signal database which simulates real inspection con
ditions for numerous applications (Type A/V1 block, DAC block, welds and plates).
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window