where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Articles & News
David Reid
David Reid
17:18 Jan-01-2017
Photoelastic Visualisation of Phased Array Sound Fields: Part 25 – The So-Called Creeping Wave – Far Surface with linear phased-array probe
Overall

Hello Ed,

Have followed your brilliant career with great interest, and your photoelastic visualizatuons magnificent.

I have some input for you and some other types of visualization that I would love key to get your feedback on. My phone 587-987-0826

Your friend and colleague

Dave Reid

Paul Lake
Paul Lake
19:09 Jan-24-2018
Re: Photoelastic Visualisation of Phased Array Sound Fields: Part 25 – The So-Called Creeping Wave – Far Surface with linear phased-array probe
In Reply to David Reid at 17:18 Jan-01-2017 (Opening).

Please excuse this e mail if you find it intrusive.
I knew a Dave Reid in Oakville in the 70's when we worked for Atlas Labs NDT. We lost touch and it would be nice to reconnect.
Regards and apologies if its not you Dave!

Paul Lake

Product Spotlight

High-performance Linear Phased Array Probes

Available to order from stock in a range of 5MHz – 7.5MHz and from 16 to 64 elements. Designed w
ith piezo-composite elements, Phoenix phased array probes provide high-resolution imaging to maximise sensitivity; accurate ultrasonic detection and sizing of defects in welds; and effective corrosion mapping. Housed in a rugged stainless steel case for on-site industrial NDT applications.
>

Wireless TOFD scanner

Quick, accurate and highly reproducible welds testing. The System operates wirelessly and is compat
ible with any type of Windows based Laptop, Desktop or Tablet.
>

Alpha Pro Digital Radiography System

The Alpha Pro digital X-ray system is the ideal system for your NDT \r\nneeds, as it offers amazin
g 16 bit images which enable the highest \r\nlevel of detection and identification of hairline cracks. While weighing only 3kg (6.6lbs), this panel has the largest imaging area: 35 X 43 cm (14X17 in).
>

Varex Imaging Large Field of View (FOV) Digital Detector Arrays (DDAs)

A larger FOV DDA can reduce the space and volume of the X-ray inspection system on the factory floor
, enable faster scanning times, better throughput and better resolution images at a lower dose. Customers can also save time and money. With these benefits in mind, Varex Imaging has designed a family of large FOV detectors (4343HE, XRD 1611, 4343DX-I, 4343CT) for our industrial imaging customers.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window