where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
jeanne
Teacher
The Ocean Corp., USA, Joined May 2004, 2

jeanne

Teacher
The Ocean Corp.,
USA,
Joined May 2004
07:45 Mar-19-2004
Re: UNDER WATER WELDING
THE OCEAN CORPORATION IN HOUSTON, TEXAS TEACHES UNDERWATER WELDING AND MAINTAINS A GOOD REPUTATION.

----------- Start Original Message -----------
:
: LOOOKING FOR SCHOOL CLOSEST TO (HUNTINGTON BEACH CALIF 92648)
------------ End Original Message ------------

Jorge joel miranda jr
Jorge joel miranda jr
03:06 Apr-30-2004
Hello im jorge miranda jr and i want go to the under water welding school, please let me know everything about this.

maria
maria
05:08 Nov-24-2004

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: look in 4 a certification corse or school in canada i herd there was one in vancover is this true
------------ End Original Message ------------
iam look for more information in under water welding
and thank you.........

Richard Stewart
Richard Stewart
00:34 Dec-25-2004
Hello, i am interested in attending a school to learn this particular trade.May i please have a list of schools in the area of Brownsville,Tx.Is there a 800 number where i can reach you because there are other topics i;m concerned about.Thank you and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Product Spotlight

UCI Hardness Tester NOVOTEST T-U2

UCI hardness tester NOVOTEST T-U2 is is used for non-destructive hardness testing of: metals and
alloys by scales of hardness: Rockwell (HRC), Brinell (HB), Vickers (HV); non-ferrous metals, alloys of iron etc., and using five additional scales for calibration; with tensile strength (Rm) scale determines the tensile strength of carbon steel pearlitic products by automatic recalculation from Brinell (HB) hardness scale.
>

AMIGO2

TSC Amigo2 - ACFM technology has developed a solid reputation for accurately detecting and sizing
surface-breaking cracks through paint and coatings. As the industry demands increased performance in speed, signal quality, and portability, it’s time for an evolution. It’s time for Amigo2.
>

NEW - TD Focus-ScanRX

The NEW Next Generation Advanced UT platform, TD Focus ScanRX - Also available as a card stack solut
ion. Key Improvements 1. Data acquisition is significantly faster than current design 2. Better aesthetic – closely aligns with HandyScan RX 3. Improved IP rating (Target IP66) 4. Ruggedized housing 5. Connectors are protected from impact and ingress 6. Integrated stand and separate retractable handle easy to keep clean) 7. Touchscreen with ruggedized display glass 8. 3-Axis encoder input
>

MIZ®-21C: Truly Affordable Eddy Current Handheld with Surface Array Capability

Introducing MIZ-21C, the first truly affordable handheld eddy current instrument with surface array
capabilities. MIZ-21C can deliver fast, accurate inspections in demanding NDT applications including aerospace, oil and gas, manufacturing, and power generation. The surface array solution can reduce inspection time by up to 95% compared to traditional handheld pencil probes. The ergonomic design, long battery life, and intuitive touchscreen mean you can inspect more areas faster than ever without fatigue.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window