where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

ACS-Solutions GmbH
develop and manufacture hi-tech devices for Ultrasonic Testing
Technical Discussions
Chris Chilton
Chris Chilton
02:38 May-14-2004
Cast Steel

I am trying to find an equivalent ISO and/or ASTM designations for BS 3100 Carbon & Manganese Casting Steels Grades AL1, AL2, AL3 & BL2.

Does anyone have any information on this or sources I can consult?

emily woo
emily woo
02:28 May-26-2004
Re: Cast Steel
i would like to know the advantages of CAST STEEL AS 2074 Grade C5.

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I am trying to find an equivalent ISO and/or ASTM designations for BS 3100 Carbon & Manganese Casting Steels Grades AL1, AL2, AL3 & BL2.
: Does anyone have any information on this or sources I can consult?
------------ End Original Message ------------

James Dolfi
Director
ford, USA, Joined Oct 1999, 8

James Dolfi

Director
ford,
USA,
Joined Oct 1999
00:36 May-27-2004
: i would like to know the advantages of CAST STEEL AS 2074 Grade C5.
: : I am trying to find an equivalent ISO and/or ASTM designations for BS 3100 Carbon & Manganese Casting Steels Grades AL1, AL2, AL3 & BL2.
: : Does anyone have any information on this or sources I can consult?

You may be able to get all the info you want at
http://www.key-to-steel.com/

They cross reference all steels and standards.

ian
ian
04:16 Jul-21-2004
thank you so much for this opportunity. i want to know about the chemical compositions of material called GS-60.3 . Thank you

Ed T.
Ed T.
05:28 Jul-22-2004
: thank you so much for this opportunity. i want to know about the chemical compositions of material called GS-60.3 . Thank you
Try these links:

http://www.rz.fh-ulm.de/labore/wplabor/Englisch/FurtherInfo/Tests/Test11/metallographic%20determination%20v11.htm
http://www.felis.hr/en/cast-general.html
http://www.proximedia.com/local/jkservice/produkt1ban.htm

Product Spotlight

TESTD-PT SYSTEM

Pulse thermography is a non-contact test method that is ideal for the characterization of thin fil
ms and coatings or the detection of defects. With a remarquable short test time and a high detection sensitivity, the Telops TESTD-PT is the perfect tool for non- destructive testing. With such high frame rates, it is even possible to investigate highly conductive or diffusive materials.
>

Research and Applications Development For NDT

The Research and Applications Development (RAD) group is a newly formed team within Acuren dedicat
ed to tackling challenging inspection problems. Our focus is the development of novel, field deployable, advanced inspection techniques for use in cases where standard NDT methods are ineffective. We don't wait for new innovations, we engineer them. From concept to commissioning.
>

Ultrasonic tomograph for imaging of concrete structures А1040 MIRA

Applicable for concrete inspection allowing imaging of the internal structure of objects from conc
rete, reinforced concrete, different stones. The operation applies pulse-echo technique at one-side access to the object. The instrument is feasible for concrete inspection for searching conduct ducts, conduits, detection of foreign inclusions, holes, honeycombing, cracks and other concrete defects.
>

NDTkit RT

NDTkit RT, TESTIA's Digital Radiography software The NDTkit product line software for X-ray analysi
s. NDTkit RT is a software benefiting from the Ultis kernel which is dedicated to radiographic image analysis. It offers a set of tools and filtering processes to assist RT operators in finding relevant flaws.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window