where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

ULTRASOUND INSTITUTE
The Ultrasound Institute can develop new advanced ultrasonic measurement, imaging and NDT techniques for non-conventional applications.
About NDT.net
Rolf Diederichs
Director,
NDT.net, Germany, Joined Nov 1998, 608

Rolf Diederichs

Director,
NDT.net,
Germany,
Joined Nov 1998
20:09 Mar-03-2013
New Forum Feedback Function

We have launched a new function, which enables members to give "I Like" feedback to each forum message. We have not provided an "I Not Like" button, but you find a complain button as a "stop" symbol. By the complain feedback you can submit certain cases like junk, no NDT, advertising, abuse etc.. The complain is addressed to the moderator for further investigation of the case that may result in a removal of a message. The author of a message for which a feedback was submitted will receive automatically an email notification. "I Like" feedback is also good for the replacement of previously submitted "Thanks" messages, which we usually removed to avoid unnecessary email traffic.

Please make use of the new feature! Soon we will add an evaluation that shows in real-time who received the most feedback. Perhaps once a sponsor will spend nice presents for a Forum Award

Remember that we have also a rating system for articles.

Rolf Diederichs

Rolf
Director,

Rolf

Director,
NDT.net,
Germany,
Joined Nov 1998
20:23 Mar-03-2013
Re: New Forum Feedback Function
In Reply to Rolf Diederichs at 20:09 Mar-03-2013 (Opening).

I still have to remove almost every day posts that just stating "thank you". Please use the new "I like" feedback for this purpose.

Rolf

Rolf
Director,

Rolf

Director,
NDT.net,
Germany,
Joined Nov 1998
10:56 Jun-16-2013
In Reply to Rolf at 20:23 Mar-03-2013 .

So often I am removing messages like the recent one "Thank you so much Swamy sir!". Although in this case additionally the "Like/Thanks" button was used, I have to remove this post to avoid unnecessary posts. Still to many users posting "Thank you" instead of using the Like/Thanks" button.

Please use the new function in that we put our efforts!

Rolf

Rolf Diederichs
Director,

Rolf Diederichs

Director,
NDT.net,
Germany,
Joined Nov 1998
22:59 Mar-14-2018
In Reply to Rolf at 10:56 Jun-16-2013 .

This post is addressed to all users that still post a simple reply: "Thanks"

Please pay attention to this old post in that we introduced our Like/Thanks feedback function. Please make use of this function since I do not want to continue every day to delete such "Thanks" posts.

Rolf

Product Spotlight

UCI Hardness Tester NOVOTEST T-U2

UCI hardness tester NOVOTEST T-U2 is is used for non-destructive hardness testing of: metals and
alloys by scales of hardness: Rockwell (HRC), Brinell (HB), Vickers (HV); non-ferrous metals, alloys of iron etc., and using five additional scales for calibration; with tensile strength (Rm) scale determines the tensile strength of carbon steel pearlitic products by automatic recalculation from Brinell (HB) hardness scale.
>

NEOS III

NEOS III is Logos Imagings lightest DR system. With a built-in battery and internal wireless commu
nication, the NEOS III is perfect for users that want to quickly assess an item.
>

HARDNESS TESTER TKM-459CE combi

TKM-459CE combi applies 2 methods of hardness control: UCI and Leeb. It provides high-accuracy tes
ting of metals and alloys as well as items of different sizes and configurations, their hardened layers and galvanic coatings. Device represents results in HB, HRC, HV and others. Shock-, dust- and water-proof housing with intuitive software make this gauge easy to use in all working conditions.
>

Sci Aps Z-Series Portable Handheld Analysers

The world’s only handheld analyzer that measures carbon content in stainless (yes even L-grades),s
teels, and cast irons. Also accepted for low Si analysis for sulfidic corrosion analysis, and is widely used in the power industry for Cr analysis, for flow accelerated corrosion applications.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window