where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

About NDT.net
Rolf Diederichs
Director,
NDT.net, Germany, Joined Nov 1998, 604

Rolf Diederichs

Director,
NDT.net,
Germany,
Joined Nov 1998
20:09 Mar-03-2013
New Forum Feedback Function

We have launched a new function, which enables members to give "I Like" feedback to each forum message. We have not provided an "I Not Like" button, but you find a complain button as a "stop" symbol. By the complain feedback you can submit certain cases like junk, no NDT, advertising, abuse etc.. The complain is addressed to the moderator for further investigation of the case that may result in a removal of a message. The author of a message for which a feedback was submitted will receive automatically an email notification. "I Like" feedback is also good for the replacement of previously submitted "Thanks" messages, which we usually removed to avoid unnecessary email traffic.

Please make use of the new feature! Soon we will add an evaluation that shows in real-time who received the most feedback. Perhaps once a sponsor will spend nice presents for a Forum Award

Remember that we have also a rating system for articles.

Rolf Diederichs

Rolf
Director,

Rolf

Director,
NDT.net,
Germany,
Joined Nov 1998
20:23 Mar-03-2013
Re: New Forum Feedback Function
In Reply to Rolf Diederichs at 20:09 Mar-03-2013 (Opening).

I still have to remove almost every day posts that just stating "thank you". Please use the new "I like" feedback for this purpose.

Rolf

Rolf
Director,

Rolf

Director,
NDT.net,
Germany,
Joined Nov 1998
10:56 Jun-16-2013
In Reply to Rolf at 20:23 Mar-03-2013 .

So often I am removing messages like the recent one "Thank you so much Swamy sir!". Although in this case additionally the "Like/Thanks" button was used, I have to remove this post to avoid unnecessary posts. Still to many users posting "Thank you" instead of using the Like/Thanks" button.

Please use the new function in that we put our efforts!

Rolf

Rolf Diederichs
Director,

Rolf Diederichs

Director,
NDT.net,
Germany,
Joined Nov 1998
22:59 Mar-14-2018
In Reply to Rolf at 10:56 Jun-16-2013 .

This post is addressed to all users that still post a simple reply: "Thanks"

Please pay attention to this old post in that we introduced our Like/Thanks feedback function. Please make use of this function since I do not want to continue every day to delete such "Thanks" posts.

Rolf

Product Spotlight

IRIS 9000Plus - Introducing the next generation of heat exchanger inspection.

Representing the seventh generation of the IRIS system, the IRIS 9000 Plus has nearly 200 years of c
ombined field inspection experience incorporated in its design. This experience combined with a strong commitment to quality and a history of innovation has made Iris Inspection Services® the undisputed leader in IRIS technology.
>

FAAST-PA! OEM Patented phased Array for high speed UT inspection

Multiangle, Multifocus, Multifrequency, Multibeam. Instead of stacking UT electronics and having m
any PA probes, FAAST-PA is able to transmit all delay laws within ONE single shot in Real time.
>

Ultrasonic Squirter/Gantry System

TecScan’s NDT Ultrasonic Gantry Systems are industrial Squirter scanners designed for non-destru
ctive quality testing and raster scanning of large structures and parts. The Gantry Systems are usually composed of an Industrial Mechanical Scanner and a Control Room with System Workstation.
>

High-end Ultrasonic Flaw Detector with 32:128PR PAUT and 2-ch TOFD: SyncScan 2

SIUI’s newly launched SyncScan 2, is a high-end ultrasonic flaw detector with 32:128PR PAUT and
2-ch TOFD, which can maximize your efficiency for PA and TOFD. ● Support PA/TOFD/UT ● 32-ch PA is more suitable for inspection on extra-thick wall and high-attenuation material. ● 32-ch PA and 2-ch TOFD work simultaneously. ● Support PR mode for corrosion inspection.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window