where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Job Seeks
Angus William Morrison
Angus William Morrison
14:31 Jan-05-2019
UT, 3.8/3.9, MT,PT, Visual welding inspector

Job Location: Worldwide

I'm looking for employment and will be pleased to consider anywhere worldwide.
Contact me for further information and I can send on a C.V and a copy of my certification

Product Spotlight

Swift & Scorpion2 - a state-of-the-art remote-control ultrasonic crawler

The Swift and Scorpion2 dry-coupled, remote-access ultrasonic crawler bring major efficiency and d
ata improvements to tank shell inspections and other structures such as vessels and offshore installations.
>

FAAST-PA! OEM Patented phased Array for high speed UT inspection

Multiangle, Multifocus, Multifrequency, Multibeam. Instead of stacking UT electronics and having m
any PA probes, FAAST-PA is able to transmit all delay laws within ONE single shot in Real time.
>

GUL QSR1® Scanning

How do you measure pipe wall thickness without direct access to the area? QSR® Scanning - Guide Wav
e Quantitative Short Range Scanning.
>

ISONIC 3510

Very Powerful Superior Performance Extremely Portable Smart Phased Array Ultrasonic Flaw Detector an
d Recorder with 2 Conventional UT and TOFD Channels uniquely combines PA, single- and multi-channel conventional UT, and TOFD modalities providing 100% raw data recording and imaging. Suitable for all kinds of every-day ultrasonic inspections
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window