where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

NOVO DR
develops and manufactures cutting edge Portable Digital Radiography X-ray Inspection Systems.
Technical Discussions
BOUAZIZ Kais
BOUAZIZ Kais
06:29 Jan-07-2004
Magnetic particle testing

Hi,

My question is if we can detect the near-surface defects by magnetizing by yokes, if it is possible, what is the maximum thikness that we can controle.
The difference between the yoke magnetizing technic and the universal bunchs

Bruce Owen
Sales, Manufacturing
Lectromax Australia Pty Ltd, Australia, Joined Aug 2001, 2

Bruce Owen

Sales, Manufacturing
Lectromax Australia Pty Ltd,
Australia,
Joined Aug 2001
02:46 Jan-07-2004
Re: Magnetic particle testing
Hi Kais,
Before i attempt to give you an answer, what exactly do you mean "what is the maximum thickness that we can control" also, "the universal bunchs".
regards, Bruce.

BOUAZIZ KAIS
BOUAZIZ KAIS
09:15 Jan-08-2004
Re:Re: Magnetic particle testing
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Hi Kais,
: Before i attempt to give you an answer, what exactly do you mean "what is the maximum thickness that we can control" also, "the universal bunchs".
: regards, Bruce.
------------ End Original Message ------------

"the maximum thickness" is the mesurement of the penetration of the magnetic fields in the part that we test,and "Universal bunchs" is the "direct contact magnetization through Head/Tailstock".
Best regards
Kais BOUAZIZ.

swapnil anjikar
swapnil anjikar
02:38 Sep-01-2004
Re: want a problem on Magnetic particle testing
respected sir
i am the student , studing in master degree in advanced manufacturing process , i am intrested in magnetic partical ins. tech . i done lots of litrature survy in this tech, i want a project in this tech. for my fullfillment of master degree . so pls help me , pls suggest me the problem in this tech. so i concentrate on that . took as my project
yous faithfully
swapnil d anjikar

Product Spotlight

AIS229 - Multipurpose Real Time System

Latest standard & automatic real time system developed by Balteau. The AIS229 has been designed to
do series inspection in a wide variety of industry. Composed of a shielded cabinet, 5 axis manipulator, x-ray generator and tubehead from 160kV to 225kV, a fl at panel & much more, the AIS229 is most certainly one of the most multipurpose RTR system available on the market.
>

Cygnus 6+ PRO Multi-Mode Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge

The Cygnus 6+ PRO thickness gauge is the most advance gauge within the Cygnus range with key featu
res including: comprehensive data logging; A-scan and B-scan display; manual gain control; Bluetooth connectivity; and much more. With its unique dual display and three measuring modes (Multiple-Echo, Echo-Echo and Single-Echo), this surface thickness gauge offers maximum versatility for inspections.
>

Immersion systems

ScanMaster ultrasonic immersion systems are designed for high throughput, multi shift operation in a
n industrial or lab environment. These fully integrated systems provide various scanning configurations and incorporate conventional and phased arrays technologies to support diverse applications, such as inspection of disks, bars, shafts, billets and plates. All of ScanMaster immersion systems are built from high accuracy scanning frames allowing for scanning of complex parts and include a multi-channel ultrasonic instrument with exceptional performance. The systems are approved by all major manufacturers for C-scan inspection of jet engine forged discs. Together with a comprehensive set of software modules these flexible series of systems provide the customer with the best price performance solutions.
>

Silverwing RMS PA - Phased-array corrosion mapping

Eddyfi Technologies integrated two market leading solutions, Silverwing’s RMS and M2M’s instru
ments to provide a high-speed, remote access ultrasonic phased-array inspection system with live total focusing method (TFM).
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window