05:31 May-21-2019 UT Technician Job Location: Batam offered by Dacon Inspection Technologies
Job Location: Batam
offered by Dacon Inspection Technologies
Dacon Inspection Technologies is an independent company offering a wide range of inspection services in industries onshore as well as offshore. The main activities are in the oil and gas, petrochemical and power industry. The company originates in Norway and has its main office in Thailand, from where it covers the whole South East Asian region and more. Provided services range from standard Non Destructive Testing to complete inspection programs and specialized inspection techniques
We have vacancies for: UT Technician (Level II) 3-6 Positions
• Eastern/European Nationality (Client requirement)
• Fluency in English (spoken and written), and good verbal communications skills.
• Ability to read technical drawings (piping, P&ID’s, Isometrics, mechanical and I&E).
• Perform thickness and welding inspection using UT
• Good physical health.
• Demonstrated strong safety performance.
• Planning and scheduling.
• Thorough understanding of safe working practices and permitting procedures (JSA, hot work, Simultaneous Operations, vessel entry, lock out procedures, etc.)
• HES requirements and safety of ALL Contractors personnel, including Hazard Analysis, Job Safety Analysis and tool box safety meetings
• Review and approve ALL Contractor’s reports prior to submission
Work experience in Europe/USA/Australia
Please forward CV's and application letters to email@example.com