where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Career Discussions
certificationbody
India, Joined Jul 2019, 2

certificationbody

India,
Joined Jul 2019
12:45 Jul-12-2019
Message from Mr.Kasi in whattsup group regarding BINDT

The conversation ***file removed by Moderator*** between BINDT Ex.Head and the Head of the withdrawan AQB member. It clearly shows that the BINDT is a worthless organisation.

BINDT Withdraw the status of ATO/AQB of NDT International citing malpractice as the reasons. During that period Ms.Nicole Banks was the Head of the certifications completely involved in collecting the data and feeding it to the committee and was on the decision making panel.

BINDT terminated the employment agreement of Ms.Nicole on December 2018 and January she did communicate her willingness to join hands with IANDT (run by the management of NDT International). Following are the email communications of Ms.Nicole with the IANDT management.

IF the allegations published by BINDT is True, then why Ms.Nicole is willing to join hands with IANDT Management at a later date?

If Allegations are false, let Ms.Nicole come out with a new statement with the facts behind the withdrawal of NDT International?

Joe Buckley
Consultant, ASNT L-III, Honorary Secretary of BINDT
Level X NDT, BINDT, United Kingdom, Joined Oct 1999, 520

Joe Buckley

Consultant, ASNT L-III, Honorary Secretary of BINDT
Level X NDT, BINDT,
United Kingdom,
Joined Oct 1999
15:26 Jul-12-2019
Re: Message from Mr.Kasi in whattsup group regarding BINDT
In Reply to certificationbody at 12:45 Jul-12-2019 (Opening).

I'm not going to make any more comment on the events of a couple of years ago, that has been discussed more than enough.

But I would comment that posting confidential email discussions on a public forum (presumably without the consent of the other party) is not a great way to convince people that you are a reputable organisation.

Rolf, you may wish to take a view on whether this should be left on the forum.

Siddarth Kasi Viswanath
Siddarth Kasi Viswanath
16:44 Jul-12-2019
In Reply to Joe Buckley at 15:26 Jul-12-2019 .

Dear Mr. Buckley,
Agreed.
But do tell me why the so called BINDT which has set the highest of standard for itself globally reacts to every genuine accusation levelled against it rather than responding to the point in question. I’m sure the organisation that you are trying to get in here has its own way of gaining reputation in the market by quality and hard work and not by resorting to the threat tactics that BINDT has unfortunately engaged itself in the recent past.

Rolf Diederichs
Director,
NDT.net, Germany, Joined Nov 1998, 605

Rolf Diederichs

Director,
NDT.net,
Germany,
Joined Nov 1998
17:08 Jul-12-2019

Joe,

I agree to remove the file that shows the complete personal conversation between Mrs. Nicole Banks (Ex manager of BINDT) and Mr. Venkataraman Guruswamy (head of IANDT), but I leave the summary of the case. I think the case is of public interest.

Rolf

John
John
18:12 Jul-12-2019

Dear Joe,

How you can define the conversation as confidential?

Have you seen any agreement between them declaring that the conversation between them is confidential?

This is all scam which was made public. You can try to hide the evidence but truth will always come out, that is the nature of Justice.

Now the students doing PCN course at Dubai have to be careful as their certification can be revoked any time like NDT International.

John

Ashwin
Ashwin
18:53 Jul-12-2019

It is finally time for the world to understand that BINDT's only agenda is to make money, they would go to any extent for doing so which is clearly evident from the mails that were exchanges between the two parties and it must also be noted that they do not bother about the quality and skill set of their stakeholders. The NDT community should understand that they would do anything to get back to their Cash cow market which is the sub-continent through any means possible.

BINDT must realise that their time is over and the truth about them is slowly being exposed in the market.

Nicole banks
Nicole banks
22:55 Jul-12-2019

Don’t believe everything you read!

Actions speak for themselves and you have not and will not see me working for IANDT.

I will not comment further on the matter.

I was always taught keep your friends close and your enemies closer

John
John
04:42 Jul-13-2019
In Reply to Nicole banks at 22:55 Jul-12-2019 .

Dear Nicole,

I can sympathize on your situation. But both NDT International and you guys are like a fruits of same tree. By exposing your email conversations Ex-NDT international guys have taken their revenge on you, as you didn't help them from their fraud doings.

Lesson learned don't indulge in business with ex-NDT International folks in future.

John

certificationbody
India, Joined Jul 2019, 2

certificationbody

India,
Joined Jul 2019
07:45 Jul-13-2019
In Reply to Rolf Diederichs at 17:08 Jul-12-2019 .

Dear Mr.Rolf

Removing the conversation thread is not correct. (PDF Email thread)

I lost few of my certifications during the BINDT withdrawal. I strongly believe that NDT International has done a decent training and professional exams for me and I dont find a fault on them. It is completely unprofessional ACT of BINDT and Ms.Nicole was equally responsible for the withdrawal action.

The pdf file is the file which is available in whattsup of all the INdian NDT professionals. Putting an information which is publicly available is not any violation from your end too. Let the world understand the unprofessional behaviour of Ms.Nicole.

Dharmveer Singh
Dharmveer Singh
17:53 Jul-13-2019
In Reply to certificationbody at 07:45 Jul-13-2019 .

I too got sufficient training and neither any help was offered nor I witnessed during any training.
This could have been dealt in more professional way considering its impact.

Kalyug
India, Joined Dec 2018, 4

Kalyug

India,
Joined Dec 2018
17:42 Jul-14-2019

It's about time everyone realize the truth about BINDT and the people who are running the PCN scheme. BINDT should close it's shop in the Asian region and go back to serving it's own country which is the island nation called UK. They are no more welcome!
To all the affected candidates, this is your time for revenge. Inform the asset owners, employers and most importantly, inform those naive individuals who pour their hard earned money working in the scorching desert into so called ATO/AQB's of BINDT for training. Remember, DO NOT FORGET, DO NOT FORGIVE!

Kalyug
India, Joined Dec 2018, 4

Kalyug

India,
Joined Dec 2018
17:44 Jul-14-2019
In Reply to Dharmveer Singh at 17:53 Jul-13-2019 .

What are you talking about? mind elaborating?

Siddarth KV
Meena International, India, Joined Jul 2019, 1

Siddarth KV

Meena International,
India,
Joined Jul 2019
04:17 Jul-16-2019

Nicole,
Hope all well with you.
Please help me understand your comment here, “Keep your friends close and enemies closer”.
Who are your friends and who are your enemies? You had approached for the job in question here and no the other way around and if you did approach for the job with the intentions you’ve written in this forum then unfortunately that is also a big scam as all you wanted to do was be an insider to pass on information to others. Please understand there’s a huge difference between business rivals and “enemies”. Stop acting paranoid no one is your “enemy”, but we since we are all being poetic and philosophical in this forum you should understand that “Trying to hide the truth is like holding a rubber ball under water once you take your hands off it comes out much quicker” (this is also basic physics), so the lid’s off now and things are going to come out.
Regards.

Sridhar
Sridhar
13:07 Jul-16-2019

Dear Miss Nicole,
I certainly appreciate your courage patching up your conversation with the head of NDT international.
If you don't have an intention to work with IANDT why did u had a conversation for your contract for almost two months.
Normally a person served as a Head of the certifications of a reputed organisation like BINDT , during the exit you may have lot of doors open in NDT itself. Why did you join as administrator in a hospital? In that case either you are incompetent and because of your incompetency the withdrawal of few ATO/AQB process has taken place (because you are the one fed the information to the committee). You ruined the life of lot of NDT professional and currently you joined a hospital to ruin lot of patients.

Question to BINDT: Based on the previous incompetent Head of certifications, BINDT lost the reputation. Currently who is the Head of the certifications? Current Head of the certification is competent? Answer will be No.
Fate of competent professionals all over the world in the hands of incompetent people heading the BINDT.

Poor ISNT wake up. Don't sleep too much.

Nicole
Nicole
20:54 Jul-16-2019
In Reply to Sridhar at 13:07 Jul-16-2019 .

Please read the LinkedIn correctly I’m a manager at the hospital not an administrator!

I was never incompetent at Bindt.

Like I said don’t believe everything you read.

Have a lovely day :-)

Product Spotlight

Echomac® Small

Available with up to eight channels of electronics to detect and evaluate thickness, flaws and eccen
tricity, this UT tester is housed in a convenient, smaller cabinet. This instrument can be used in conjunction with bubbler or immersion tank systems, or with a test bench or in laboratory applications. The Echomac® Small is available in the FD4, FD6 or FD6A versions.
>

Ultrasonic Squirter/Gantry System

TecScan’s NDT Ultrasonic Gantry Systems are industrial Squirter scanners designed for non-destru
ctive quality testing and raster scanning of large structures and parts. The Gantry Systems are usually composed of an Industrial Mechanical Scanner and a Control Room with System Workstation.
>

Ultrasonic Testing Immersion Tanks with Unmatched Scanning Features

TecScan’s non-destructive testing Ultrasonic Immersion Tanks & scanners are designed for high pe
rformance and demanding NDT testing applications. Our Scan3D™ line of High Precision Immersion Tanks are specifically designed for automated ultrasonic testing of complex composites parts used in aerospace and industrial applications.
>

SONOAIR - air-coupled Phased Array Ultrasonic Inspection System

For highly attenuating materials, the performance of the system is critical. The ultrasonic sensors,
the scanning area and the system settings should be flexibly adapted to the test task and the material. These high expectations are met with the new and modular testing system SONOAIR. With the world’s first air-coupled phased-array UT inspection system SONOAIR we developed a technology that works with up to 4 transmitter and receiver channels with freely configurable square wave burst transmitters as wells as low noise receiving amplifiers.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window