22:04 Aug-08-2019 Junior NDE Technician - CGSB MT 2 Job Location: Alberta, Canada offered by Tilt Inspection & Consulting Inc.
Tilt Inspection is a specialist Pipeline Integrity NDE company operating out of Sherwood Park, Alberta since 2010. We are currently looking for experienced NDE Technicians with CGSB MT 2 certification to join our team of top professionals.
Training is provided for Pipeline Integrity and the use of Advanced Tools/Tech.
Wages are competitive and can be above union rates.
Hire immediately for training - commence work in Sept.
NDE Field Technicians perform various tasks related to Integrity Inspections / Data Collection and General NDE.
Location: Various locations in Alberta, BC and Saskatchewan.
Reports to: Senior Integrity Technician, Project Manager, and Operations Office - Sherwood Park
Relevant Work Experience: General NDE experience - Pipeline Integrity experience is an asset.
Education Level: High School (minimum)
- Knowledge of safe operation of basic hand and power tools
- Knowledge of workplace safety and safe lifting and handling procedures
- Loading / Offloading of Vehicles
Skills and Abilities that are assets:
- Effective verbal and written skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Basic computer skills including email, tablet, Excel, Word, File Sharing.
- Organizational skills.
- Professionalism and attention to detail.
- Ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner.
- Basic knowledge of measuring devices.
- Ability to listen, learn and repeat.
- Ability to work well with others - team player.
- CGSB MT 2 Certificate.
- CSTS Certificate.
- H2S Alive Certificate.
- Standard First Aid Certificate.
- Drug and Alcohol Test.
- Must have valid class 5 drivers’ license.
- Must provide driver’s abstract.
- Must provide criminal record abstract.
- Must have a cell phone.
- Must be flexible with start/finish times.
- Must have knowledge of GPS.
- Must be able to work out of town.
- Must be in good physical condition with the ability to lift a minimum of 25kg.
- Assist with inspections, data collection, reporting and worksite housekeeping.
- Assist with defect mitigation, grinding, equipment management and equipment calibrations.
- Other duties as assigned.
If you fit this description, please send your Resume/CV.
The FlexoFORM™ solution integrates flexible phased array probe
a scanner to solv
e the challenges that come with inspecting pipe
When combined with a water column, this solution can be used to
easy-to-interpret data on elbows with diameters ranging from 4.5
in. OD up
to flat and offers many benefits.