where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Job Seeks
Nima Khatib
NDT Inspector,
Canada, Joined Apr 2011, 6

Nima Khatib

NDT Inspector,
Canada,
Joined Apr 2011
00:06 Sep-17-2019
CGSB level 3- ASNT level III - CWB level II, AWS-CWI, CGSB XRF level 2 - CNSC-CEDO - Mechanical Engineer

Job Location: Canada - USA - Europe

Good day all,

I'm currently looking for a job within Canada, USA or Europe, suitable for my certifications and experience. I'm 33 years old with more than 15 years of experience in the field of NDT and inspection. Currently resident of Canada and have been working all over the world.
I've been certified as ASNT level III for almost 9 years in RT, UT, PT, MT and VT methods and just recently got certified as CGSB UT3 and PT3. It also worth mentioning that I've taken all my exams for CGSB RT3 and MT3 and only waiting for the results of my last exams in these methods. I'm also a certified welding inspector in both Canadian (CWB) and American (AWS) schemes.
With strong engineering background, I believe I could be helpful to organizations providing NDT and inspection services.

Please let me know if you have any suitable position available in your company.

Thanks,

Nima

Product Spotlight

HD-CR 35 NDT Computed Radiography System

Portable high-resolution CR scanner for all radiography applications - weld testing, profile images
and aerospace. No matter what type of radiographic testing you are performing, the unique TreFoc Technology of the HD-CR 35 NDT imaging plate scanner always guarantees the highest image quality.
>

Compact NDT inspection-heads for measurements with active thermography

The compact inspection head is suitable for thermographic ndt tasks. The uncooled infrared camera
is specially developed for NDI-tasks and offers a thermal sensitivity until now known only from thermal imagers with cooled detector. All required components and functions are integrated into the inspection-head. You will only need an ethernet cable to connect the sensor with the evaluation system.
>

Magnetic X-Ray Pipeline Crawler

Zhong Yi brand pipeline crawler is magnetic/micro-video controlled crawler with DC X ray unit inst
alled for checking welding of pipeline. Move steadily inside the pipeline 6''-60''diameter with speed of up to 18m/min, Max. moving diatance 5 kilometers and provide the efficient inspection of the pipeline.
>

Teletest Focus+

Teletest Focus+ electronics have superior capabilities than rivals on the market. Beyond the usual
test features, Focus+ has 24 transmit channels and 24 receive channels, with an additional on-board switching capabilities. The instrument's frequency range is 10–300 kHz.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window