where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Volume Graphics GmbH
Leading industrial companies around the world look for defects in their products using Volume Graphics software.
Technical Discussions
Наталья
Russia, Joined Sep 2019, 1

Наталья

Russia,
Joined Sep 2019
19:41 Sep-18-2019
Cobra

Hello. Sorry for my bad English, I'm from Russia. Our company is just starting to work with a Cobra scanner (Olympus company). Unfortunately, in Russia there are no documents regulating the use of phased arrays. Please tell me what documents I can read to configure the scanner and calibrate the sensitivity of control?

Jay Kim
South Korea, Joined May 2018, 3

Jay Kim

South Korea,
Joined May 2018
02:10 Sep-19-2019
Re: Cobra
In Reply to Наталья at 19:41 Sep-18-2019 (Opening).

Please Visited below.

https://www.olympus-ims.com/en/scanners/cobra/#!cms[tab]=%2Fscanners%2Fcobra%2Fresources

Product Spotlight

HARDNESS TESTER TKM-459CE combi

TKM-459CE combi applies 2 methods of hardness control: UCI and Leeb. It provides high-accuracy tes
ting of metals and alloys as well as items of different sizes and configurations, their hardened layers and galvanic coatings. Device represents results in HB, HRC, HV and others. Shock-, dust- and water-proof housing with intuitive software make this gauge easy to use in all working conditions.
>

GEKKO - Portable Phased Array Testing with TFM in Real-Time

The portable phased array testing system GEKKO provides 64 parallel test channels. On creating testi
ng parameters the operator is assisted by the CIVA software. Due to its modular set-up the GEKKO instrument is suitable for operators of all skill levels.
>

Cygnus 6+ PRO Multi-Mode Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge

The Cygnus 6+ PRO thickness gauge is the most advance gauge within the Cygnus range with key featu
res including: comprehensive data logging; A-scan and B-scan display; manual gain control; Bluetooth connectivity; and much more. With its unique dual display and three measuring modes (Multiple-Echo, Echo-Echo and Single-Echo), this surface thickness gauge offers maximum versatility for inspections.
>

NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe

DOPPLER NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe, more stable, new tyre makes lesser acoustic attenuation
, much lighter makes easier to handle, more slim size, magnetic and mechanical encoder optional etc...more
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window