where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Career Discussions
certificationbody
India, Joined Jul 2019, 4

certificationbody

India,
Joined Jul 2019
14:13 Sep-24-2019
BINDT one more withdrawal

One more ATO / AQB of BINDT withdrawn. Kindly check the pcn News;

APPTRRA GLOBAL Norway

APPTRRA GLOBAL Norway has been withdrawn as an AQB and ATO. Any subsidiary of this company is also no longer authorised to conduct PCN examinations/training.

BINDT is a big joke.

John
John
15:37 Sep-24-2019
Re: BINDT one more withdrawal
In Reply to certificationbody at 14:13 Sep-24-2019 (Opening).

It's good at least now BINDT has opened its eyes and ears after banning NDT international.

JAMES DEAN
Saudi Arabia, Joined Sep 2018, 1

JAMES DEAN

Saudi Arabia,
Joined Sep 2018
13:07 Sep-25-2019
Re: BINDT one more withdrawal
In Reply to John at 15:37 Sep-24-2019 .

Its alright to stop those who are not following right practise of Trainings, i agree.
But is BINDT dumb or for me the biggest stupid firm of the world. they banned NDT International after i 5 years and as far as i know they audited them at regular intervals so i think may be they were sleeping or getting huge amounts of money earlier so they waited first make money and then later we will see ban this firm and make all the certificates revoke for the time bieng.
what thy did with all those candidate they took their money first then they revoked their certificates and again to make their certificates eligible pay the fees again and sit for the exam,,, woooooooooooooooow amazing BINDT ur fault first that ur auditors made a mistake in recognizing the institiute trainings activities and then u make double money from candidates for certificates,,,,,, damit u people are stinking money shits robbing people money. shame on you and your policy BINDT,,
I am saying all this from candidates prospective only i feel sorry for some Technicians who earn very less salaries and to compete they did this shitty PCN certification.

Product Spotlight

Magnetic X-Ray Pipeline Crawler 6''-60''

Suitable to work in 6''-60''diameter with speed of up to 18m/min, Max. moving diatance 5 kilometer
s and provide the efficient inspection of the pipeline.
>

High-end Ultrasonic Flaw Detector with 32:128PR PAUT and 2-ch TOFD: SyncScan 2

SIUI’s newly launched SyncScan 2, is a high-end ultrasonic flaw detector with 32:128PR PAUT and
2-ch TOFD, which can maximize your efficiency for PA and TOFD. ● Support PA/TOFD/UT ● 32-ch PA is more suitable for inspection on extra-thick wall and high-attenuation material. ● 32-ch PA and 2-ch TOFD work simultaneously. ● Support PR mode for corrosion inspection.
>

Ultrasonic Squirter/Gantry System

TecScan’s NDT Ultrasonic Gantry Systems are industrial Squirter scanners designed for non-destru
ctive quality testing and raster scanning of large structures and parts. The Gantry Systems are usually composed of an Industrial Mechanical Scanner and a Control Room with System Workstation.
>

Cygnus 6+ PRO Multi-Mode Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge

The Cygnus 6+ PRO thickness gauge is the most advance gauge within the Cygnus range with key featu
res including: comprehensive data logging; A-scan and B-scan display; manual gain control; Bluetooth connectivity; and much more. With its unique dual display and three measuring modes (Multiple-Echo, Echo-Echo and Single-Echo), this surface thickness gauge offers maximum versatility for inspections.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window